High Leverage with Non-Crypto Withdrawals in the US? Can anyone suggest a broker that fits this description?

Brunson13

Trader
Jan 31, 2021
Can anyone help with this? I am in the US and looking to choose a forex broker with a leverage of 1:500 or close that has easy non crypto withdrawals. The fees that come along with bitcoin withdrawals are too high. So I am looking for a trusted broker that fits this description. Lower fees and lower spreads(or at least reasonable) - the fees associated with bitcoin withdrawals were as high as 26%. I need a broker that I can withdraw my money when I want it, and without a hassle preferably to my bank account or debit card/credit card/paypal/etc. Any suggestions?

Brunson13

Trader
Jan 31, 2021
Unfortunately, this severely reduces the number of brokers available to you; down to zero if you are looking for a regulated broker.

Also, where did you find 26% withdrawal fees via Bitcoin?
I was using KOT4X for the bitcoin withdrawal and was charged the 26% off the top of the total being withdrawn. I tried it to cashapp and to coinbase pro - 26% was taken each time. I even tried it to an overseas wallet - same thing. As far as brokers go, I have no problem with unregulated as long as it still fits the above criteria and has good reviews.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
The broker I'm using would fit perfectly, as I'm also from the US but will warn you that they aren't regulated. I've also gotten in trouble for accidently promoting one learning site and mentioning a broker before on this website so don't want to post the name as to avoid being banned. You can message me though if you're still looking!