HotForex feedbacks!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I dont have much understanding of how regulatories work but, if im not mistaken i fall under Mauritius i presume? but it could be different for trader that register in the UK or under the FCA so they fall under the FCA, and so on. but dont quote me on this.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
I dont have much understanding of how regulatories work but, if im not mistaken i fall under Mauritius i presume? but it could be different for trader that register in the UK or under the FCA so they fall under the FCA, and so on. but dont quote me on this.
Idk, depends on which branch you used to open an account. They had to offer you a choice during registration.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
any one here trading crypto? i mean with this bear market is these couple of days a sign or a reversal, or will it take a couple more months and we have to go through consolidation? I guess everyone is affected with the fed release

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
any one here trading crypto? i mean with this bear market is these couple of days a sign or a reversal, or will it take a couple more months and we have to go through consolidation? I guess everyone is affected with the fed release
Started trading crypto just recently, but not far into it just yet. Kind of taking a step back to see.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
Started trading crypto just recently, but not far into it just yet. Kind of taking a step back to see.
Where do you trade crypto? CFD contracts or direct exchange spot or margin trading? What I don't like about exchanges is lack of regulation and limited leverage (most of the time it is capped at 1:10)

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Where do you trade crypto? CFD contracts or direct exchange spot or margin trading? What I don't like about exchanges is lack of regulation and limited leverage (most of the time it is capped at 1:10)
CedarFX. They have forex and crypto so it's just more convenient to me to do both in one spot. Also have 1:500 leverage. I've always had bad luck with exchanges, literally had my Coinbase hacked a few days ago and their support did nothing to help. I didn't have any money there at the time (fortunately, since I haven't been using them anymore), but my bank account was linked to it and I'm burnt out on it.