I am trying to decide which broker to use, 1LotStp or Hotforex

ddeeen

Banned
May 12, 2013
indonesia-surabaya
Actually to know how good/bad a broker is, we have to open a live account. Demo is not enough.

Yah,, opening demo account is different which live account. You should open live account and using Huge leverage to make your fund more long life...
So, you can learn anything there...
1lotstp??, i never hear about this broker..
I suggest you to join in lite forex,fxcm,roboforex,fxglory. there are good and reliable broker...

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Your list is good, if 1lotstp is less well-known, hotforex or your list are better

foxtrader

Trader
Sep 14, 2013
hey every one, I have already forex account and I want this account to be free sawp for religion circumstances, can I ask this from my broker?

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Go with 1lotstp.com. They are really good......

Last month I do some personal research of most brokers that traders trust.
Surprisingly 1LotSTP make it to my top 2. Even in forexforum.com it got a lot of votes.

These are my categories on my list.
money management tool
fast execution
Good spread
web & mobile trading

But in choosing your broker always check if it will suits your trading style.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
yes, this is a good suggestion and good step taking. To find a good broker, I would advice you to confirm their trading conditions if it's suitable for your liking.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
yes, this is a good suggestion and good step taking. To find a good broker, I would advice you to confirm their trading conditions if it's suitable for your liking.

hey every one, I have already forex account and I want this account to be free sawp for religion circumstances, can I ask this from my broker?

Yes, you can ask the broker you are using If its allows free swap account but not all brokers allow that, like my broker do allow free swap account and I'm kinda enjoying it.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013

Thank you miles, I agree with you that traders should do their own broker research.

One traders is different with the other, there are day trader, forex scalping and etc. . .

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
I would recommend Hotforex to safe trading. Based on my experience I've never had serious problems with Hotforex, even with decent balance requested for withdrawals. If you don't violate any rules and trade according T&C, you will stay on top for a long time.

Forturama

Trader
Jan 18, 2012
Profitability depends a lot of the brokerage quality.
I've tested some brokers to be sure that scalpers are not banned or have their trades filtered.

Until now the best brokers to trade as a scalping are:
(I do not like to point the worst brokers, this generates free publicity and google position improvement to them.)

-Alpari (uk)
- SpediaFX and
- InterbankFX.

SpediaFX is the only one that I believe it is True ECN.*
But the others do not have too many problem such as requotes.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
I trade with 1lotstp thus problems comes in many forms. But as long as they process my withdrawal and get back to my queries immediately then I need not to worry though.