Is this broker reliable?

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
Just another offshore broker. I have no idea why would anyone want to open an account with it.

I like doing news trading and that’s why I look for brokers with 3 things – Bonuses, low spread, and quick payments – Initially I went with Instaforex, but now I really hate them! They have 30% bonus which is use able, but their payment is extremely low, but that’s not the big issue, it was their mouth-watering rule which never let you get anything above 10-15% during news, so after making big profits, it was taken back… I am happy I left them for good. Now, I have high hopes from TWF, I just hope they can keep it…. I want to thank you for your reply and I can understand what you meant.

Jason Watson

Trader
Nov 29, 2015
The reliable broker always makes sure security of funds with certainly. And they do not restrict any kinds of trading techniques wit scalping and hedging.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines with the local Financial Services Authority under the number 22868IBC2015. Address First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, VC0100 Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Only 2 reviews on Forex Peace Army, both positive, with one from the Ukraine used on the TradeWiseFX website as a testimonial. You tell me!
this broker is new kid on the block, same with Vipromarkets ,and they are similiar because both of them offer similiar trading conditions
i read vipromarkets review in many sites, and nowadays ,i think many traders are know vipromarkets
many good ecn brokers poping out, but we need to know are they strong enough to survive in this industry

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Dimitri Manev, , Russian Federation (Really TradeWiseFx's offices in Estonia)
Rating:
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png

Date of Post: 2015-11-03
Review: A broker I can trust. They deliver what they promise and have really reliable customer support. They answer quickly. Trading conditions are good and commissions very low. Good for scalpers and automated traders who are used to making tens if not hundreds of orders a day. Overall Excellent and recommend.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Russia. It came from the offices of TradeWiseFx in Estonia.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

I understand the temptation for a new broker to want to build its positive review feedback, but when it back-fires like this it does considerably damage. I don't think this necessarily indicates a dodgy broker, but it does (and should) make potential customers nervous.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Indeed, new broker should focus to bring new clients by holding seminars and bring real good services instead putting fake review.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
this broker is new kid on the block, same with Vipromarkets ,and they are similiar because both of them offer similiar trading conditions
i read vipromarkets review in many sites, and nowadays ,i think many traders are know vipromarkets
many good ecn brokers poping out, but we need to know are they strong enough to survive in this industry

This is interesting, I heard few others putting Vipromarkets with Tradewisefx, so is there really any link between them? Or is this to do with similar conditions?

And how we will know if they are strong enough?

How to know that is exactly what I am asking friend..

Yes, because they needs money :D

But don’t they make money anyway? I find it that why so many brokers need to look for other ways to make money? Can’t it be done with honesty?

Lastly Myfxpt, thanks for that, I have already seen that, but like you said it’s tough to really say much from that still thanks again.

Francmorio

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
At the very least you should confirm registration and license details with the FSA. If you take the time to do this you will discover that FreshForex is listed on the FSA website

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
At the very least you should confirm registration and license details with the FSA. If you take the time to do this you will discover that FreshForex is listed on the FSA website

If you don’t mind, I will list to see that list, I haven’t considered FreshForex but still let me see the FSA web site you’re talking about. I will also be interesting in finding whether Tradewisefx is listed there or not, so please provide me the link.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
When looking for a reliable broker there are many criteria that you have to check. In order to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Actually, only regulated trading brokers make sure security of funds with easy withdrawal without long time process.

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
You should first of all find out if he is regulated by both the FCS and the CySec. The second thing is to find out more about the experience he has,because the more depth of knowledge he has, the more profitable he is for you. It is also good to know the trading options that your broker is offering to you. If you are comfortable with all the trading options provided by him, you are good to go.

Roifx

Trader
Nov 23, 2016
roifx.com
For choosing any broker, you need to look at the regulation of that broker. You need to test execution of trade on that broker. You also need to avoid market making broker. So before choosing this broker, you should look for fair and reliable broker

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
For choosing any broker, you need to look at the regulation of that broker. You need to test execution of trade on that broker. You also need to avoid market making broker. So before choosing this broker, you should look for fair and reliable broker
How can I tell apart true ECN broker from market maker? are there any specific features ECN broker should have and is it possible for retail trader to make correct choice.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Instead of opening a thread to gather feedback for an unknown broker, I think google could be more useful in these cases.

Roifx

Trader
Nov 23, 2016
roifx.com
How can I tell apart true ECN broker from market maker? are there any specific features ECN broker should have and is it possible for retail trader to make correct choice.
You can search on google to find FCA regulated broker list. Then you need to check regulation from the broker's website. You can look ROIFX broker which is regulated by FCA (Registration number 564741 & Company registration number 7604372)
This broker is providing free VPS for their standard and VIP client.

• 👍
Reactions: GIC Markets

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
You can search on google to find FCA regulated broker list. Then you need to check regulation from the broker's website. You can look ROIFX broker which is regulated by FCA (Registration number 564741 & Company registration number 7604372)
This broker is providing free VPS for their standard and VIP client.
I've never heard about it, so I wouldn't trust such companies, especially if the information about it is provided by some newbie who has 7 posts here. :)
Nothing personal, man :)

A

AntjeWagner

That is why traders need to open their eyes wide and not be easily swayed by greedy brokers with their promising offers.

well... i am working at a broker and we meet also many "greedy" clients as you say. supply and demand. I am working in this business for 8 years now. in the past there were no bonus offerings by brokers and the spreads were higher. that bonus and more and lower spread and cheaper and what else do i get if i trade with you attitude started when scam brokers sprang up like mushrooms (having now reliable regulation and reputation, they had to attract the clients). bigger brokers had to follow and now we have this situation that clients ask for a bonus with the first word entering in the Chat.

but you are right Andrew. those greedy brokers are mostly the Market Making DD brokers. from one pocket to another the bonus will wander, since those brokers make the client lose. and if not, they make it impossible to being able to pay out the bonus or profit out of that.