Need suggestion to join this or not

tradersam

Trader
Nov 25, 2012
I need your help. Admin please don't delete this post or ban me for this post. It's going to make my life a little better. I used many EAs and signal services but most of them didn't made consistent profit. Even some of them make my account dry.:mad:
One managed account service was doing fine making profit every month and even they were charging very less monthly fees but now they have stopped trading my account and saying to join there pamm account and they will take 25% of the profit not monthly fees. I am still ok with it as there monthly profit is very nice but i have problem with the broker they are using. When i asked them why they are not using other regulated broker like alpari then they told me that they want to keep min. deposit low. I am confused. :confused: I want to join them but afraid of broker. Many have told me that they are not regulated and will scam. So i need advise from all those who have experience with the broker or know anything about them. I have already loosed there current month profit rally. html code is not allowed here so i am putting their forum link. Thanks in advance for your help.

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
If you mean InstaForex, it is not a bad broker.

:eek:

I was just about to start a rant about InstaForex.
I'll refrain, so as not to pee off our esteemed admin. :D
All I'll say is that they stubbornly refuse naming their LPs, despite calling themselves 'true ECN'.

Tradersam ... check out google and some broker review sites.
You'll get all the info you need (and then some :D).

Cheers,
P.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
:eek:

I was just about to start a rant about InstaForex.
I'll refrain, so as not to pee off our esteemed admin. :D
All I'll say is that they stubbornly refuse naming their LPs, despite calling themselves 'true ECN'.

Tradersam ... check out google and some broker review sites.
You'll get all the info you need (and then some :D).

Cheers,
P.
You don't need to refrain from expressing your opinion if it differs from mine ;).

Yeah, they call themselves ECN, while they are not. I know that.

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
You don't need to refrain from expressing your opinion if it differs from mine ;)

lol, yah, I know. :) Just teasing.

And I have given an argument against them, right after having said I would not, hehe.

I like this forum, and I'd definitely not be here if I believed that free speech was restricted.

Cheers,
P.

Last edited: