HotForex feedbacks!

Shaun Henry

Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
I haven’t worked with them to say much but from whatever I heard, I believe they have very high minimum, so that makes it harder for newbies to begin. This is where we have to be very careful and select a broker offering comfortable stuff.

Day

Trader
Jul 25, 2020
what about withdrawal? how fast orders are opened? they have good rating on forexpeacearmy but last reviews are not so good..are there real traders?

bottomhigh

Aug 16, 2020
what about withdrawal? how fast orders are opened? they have good rating on forexpeacearmy but last reviews are not so good..are there real traders?

Withdrawals are usually processed within 24H. Many complaints on FPA (not only to hotforex) shine with newbie mistakes, ignorance and greed. On 2-3 pages there is only a couple of reviews from seasoned traders, according to my experience.

inggo

Master Trader
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
they do have a good steady execution of orders if you ask me, very rare requotes, spreads are manageable and above all i can safely say they continue to improve, recently being regulated by multiiple regulatory bodies all through out thhe globe depending on your location, but dont just take our experience per say, try them with a very minimal account test the trading conditions and compare, thats the best advice i can give, dont reply too much on demo we all know demo conditions are different. but over all they are good.

bottomhigh

Aug 16, 2020
they do have a good steady execution of orders if you ask me, very rare requotes, spreads are manageable and above all i can safely say they continue to improve, recently being regulated by multiiple regulatory bodies all through out thhe globe depending on your location, but dont just take our experience per say, try them with a very minimal account test the trading conditions and compare, thats the best advice i can give, dont reply too much on demo we all know demo conditions are different. but over all they are good.

Good point raised. Too much time spent on demo does impact your risk-taking approach. You start to believe that easy and huge gains are possible on live and repeat the same mistakes.