HotForex feedbacks!

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
speaking of btc, i think we are gonna have it floating around the 7k mark for a while, i guess the highest since july was on its 3rd week when it hit the 8.25k mark, and went back to around 6k and steadily back to 7k. on a weekly chart I cant say for sure, but it seems to stick between 8k nad 6k for the time being. could the craze be over? hmmm

Ok I see, what we can do now is to ride small waves (swings) in the current medium-term range, I think with 1:5 Hotforex leverage it's still a lucrative option. HODL strategy died I guess.

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I am thinking of going with HotForex as a non US broker. Is anyone using or have used them in the past and can give feed back on them. I am also looking at a couple of others, but seems like i keep coming back to this one.
ive never used but i might give them a try

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Hey Hotforex do you have plans to introduce crypto wallets? would be good alternative to other server wallets considering the possibility that they can disappear anytime...

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
hotforex has been around for 10 years or so, they do work, the IB traders relationship would depend, the IB can explain it for you, with regards to the broker yeah they are legit, acceptable spreads mostly on majors. depeding one what you are looking at to trade,

vntrade

Trader
Feb 4, 2020
Hey Hotforex do you have plans to introduce crypto wallets? would be good alternative to other server wallets considering the possibility that they can disappear anytime...
How crypto wallet work? Is it better than broker wallet? Do you have an example from other brokers?

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
How crypto wallet work? Is it better than broker wallet? Do you have an example from other brokers?

Yeah there are rumours that Hotforex is going to introduce it, although there is no official statement about that. Crypto wallets work similar to regular fiat wallets but their purpose is to store and access crypto. I'm looking for a regulated entity that offers this service and FX brokers are good candidates for that.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah most probably thats how it would work, though i have not tried it yet, will try to look into it as well. seems like a good option now a days

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
yeah most probably thats how it would work, though i have not tried it yet, will try to look into it as well. seems like a good option now a days
Wish I could earn interest on my crypto holdings anybody knows where I can lend them to earn interest?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
  • 👍
Reactions: pippin

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What do you think about this type of investing? Is it safe? I know with wild bitcoin swings it can generate poor returns in some periods because of substantial capital loss but what about long-term returns? 40-50% year?
I think it is a good investment opportunity but there is a huge counterparty risk - e.g., hacking incident with Bitfinex or CLAM lending market meltdown on Poloniex.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
I think it is a good investment opportunity but there is a huge counterparty risk - e.g., hacking incident with Bitfinex or CLAM lending market meltdown on Poloniex.
Basically the system is unprepared because of weak regulations. Certainly not for big money.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I guess risk is associated with every thing investment related. but im actually learning here, getting ideas, im yet to dive into crypto that seriously and hopefully i becomes an option for extra earnings.