Yadix ECN/STP Broker Introduction

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I see. And can you describe in general terms what kind of profit we talk about? Is it worth doing all this at all?

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I see. And can you describe in general terms what kind of profit we talk about? Is it worth doing all this at all?
Prices for expert advisors are very different. At the very beginning, I used gps forex, which cost 150 bucks. Profit was about 5%. But this figure varies greatly depending on the currency used, the economic situation, and the quality of adjustment to the current situation. You need to be in touch with the developer's support, you also need to constantly simulate various market behaviors, and so on.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Does anyone have experience with scalping with this broker? I would appreciate to hear experience from other scalpers, as I am considering to open account with this broker. I prefer trading with ea.

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I think that you will not regret if you open account here. I am scalping with this broker for almost a year. It is stp ecn broker, so there is absolutely no issues with deal executions. At least I didn’t experienced any. Through my ea, I sometimes make few deals within a minute, and didn’t have any delays neither have experienced that my deals were not executed.

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
There are no spreads on ecn account. Commission is $7 for full lot. You can also trade here micro lot. Withdrawal of funds is without commission, but I always pay banks commission, since I am making wire transfer.

Acosta

Trader
Mar 30, 2021
I have been seeing so much about Yadix and scalping, is it that the broker is only meant for scalpers, I am not a scalper and I would like to open an account here. Is it safe to do such?

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Multiple Liquidity Feeds to Suit any Forex Strategy

To continue the highest level of service, our liquidity team has added a new liquidity feed consisting of a different pool of liquidity banks and ECNs that are specifically sourced to support High Frequency Trading (HFT) via algorithms, EAs or via FIX API.

The new feed means that Yadix now offers multiple feeds that allows us to offer suitable execution and contribute to the successful trading of 99% of all automated trading systems.

We'd be happy to share the technical details and benefits to any interested traders.

Regards

George

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
So I thought when I first saw the broker but it is not true. Yadix offers low spreads, some pairs could be as low as 0.4 spreads during active trading house, there are no slippages and requotes and one could even use VPN to hasten trade execution especially for ea or when taking multiple trades, I believe these are the major qualities that scalpers need especially because they need to enter the market very fast and leave very fast. I am also not a scalper, I am a long term trader and the qualities I have mentioned are all good for a scalper or a long term trader.

Jotori

Trader
Oct 23, 2020
I have an ea that trades well and it gives me around 5 to 7% monthly, does Yadix accept personal eas or it is only the ones they provide

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I don't know about that but I have used eas provided by Yadix and they even give more results than that of your personal ea. Big gain scalp averages more than 30% in a month, There are other ones that I have not used but I know that Yadix is one of the best brokers for ea that I have seen. In case you feel you are cool with your own I would advise you chat up the customer support for help on how to set it up.

Jotori

Trader
Oct 23, 2020
30% is very high, isn’t that too much? what if the automation fails one day it could wipe out your whole account

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Lol, I have been using it for some months now, it has not failed and I hope it won’t. Anyway, there are different eas and you could also choose according to your risk appetite. I dont have so much details about these, you might just browse it up if it is available anywhere on the net or you contact the company for enquiries, the customer support is cool and I know you will be replied well

Acosta

Trader
Mar 30, 2021
I agree to this, the customer support responds well. I used the live chat option last week and it was so helpful; I opened an account and I was stuck, they took their time to put me through

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
what if it doesn't fail? At least there are records to know how it has been performing. STPwinner, for example, averages some steady returns. The only issue is that you might need a large account to keep being consistent. Even though the minimum deposit is $2,500, in my experience sometimes the robot takes large trade volumes that an account that isn't big enough might not be able to withstand. Before I had the money to subscribe to the STP winner, I was using a robot I bought from a trading firm, I stopped using it because it had low returns

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
it is usually more than 20% in a month. The process is on the site but you can contact support for more information.