Yadix ECN/STP Broker Introduction

Uaredaty

Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I see. And can you describe in general terms what kind of profit we talk about? Is it worth doing all this at all?

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I see. And can you describe in general terms what kind of profit we talk about? Is it worth doing all this at all?
Prices for expert advisors are very different. At the very beginning, I used gps forex, which cost 150 bucks. Profit was about 5%. But this figure varies greatly depending on the currency used, the economic situation, and the quality of adjustment to the current situation. You need to be in touch with the developer's support, you also need to constantly simulate various market behaviors, and so on.

Uaredaty

Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Does anyone have experience with scalping with this broker? I would appreciate to hear experience from other scalpers, as I am considering to open account with this broker. I prefer trading with ea.

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I think that you will not regret if you open account here. I am scalping with this broker for almost a year. It is stp ecn broker, so there is absolutely no issues with deal executions. At least I didn’t experienced any. Through my ea, I sometimes make few deals within a minute, and didn’t have any delays neither have experienced that my deals were not executed.

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
There are no spreads on ecn account. Commission is $7 for full lot. You can also trade here micro lot. Withdrawal of funds is without commission, but I always pay banks commission, since I am making wire transfer.