High Rebates from Yadix STP Broker

NigelPower

Dec 8, 2014
I didn't know that brokers offered rebates to clients and always thought that you needed to go through a cash back site or IB.

I read recently a good review about Yadix Forex Broker that mentioned that they offered rebates to clients as part of their promotions.

After a chat with them, I decided to trade on their rebate account, it pays 1 pip for every lot and I can accumulate multiple smaller size orders with the total added up at the end of the month.

Because I am not a pro, nor am I trading with an EA and the spread is normal on the rebate account, I choose that account type. Also, as some times I winning and sometimes I am losing, the result of my trades doesnt impact my claim, all trades are counted. This gives me a sort of insurance policy against some losses and extra profit if I'm ahead.

I think that the rebates at Yadix are valuable and clear enough for even me to understand it easily.

NigelPower

Dec 8, 2014
I am happy with my Rebates at Yadix, see below my rebates for January 2015 by trading on the rebate account

$ 2,466.29 Jan-15 Rebates
$ 1,489.89 Jan-15 Rebates

Great value if you trade high volumes