Yadix ECN/STP Broker Introduction

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Lower Major FX Pairs Raw Spreads & Order Execution Statistics

Dear traders,

At Yadix, we understand what traders need to succeed and we would like to update you with the latest broker developments for 2018 Q2:

We have reduced our spreads by up to 60% across all forex symbols. We have added new liquidity to offer the lowest spreads in Forex. The average spread for EUR/USD is now 0.13 pips. You are invited to login to your MT4 account and review the amazing reductions in our raw spreads and also benefit from our exclusive ECN rebate program and discounts.

Execution statistics have been added to the site for trading transparency and to highlight the benefits of trading with a true STP broker. Through low latency technologies, hosted at the Equinix LD4 our traders benefit from 78% filled at the requested price or better, 28% filled with improved prices and 99.4% executed in 15 milliseconds or less.

We have introduced a new VPS provider that offers great stability and 99.9% up time, with faster connectivity to Equinix LD4 server and much higher technical specifications. You can benefit from lower latency and faster execution, by claiming a free VPS with reduced qualifying deposit.

Discounts are now available on our ECN trading accounts, where you will benefit from low cost ECN trading, forex pairs $2.50 per 100,000 traded, to ensure all Yadix clients have access to best institutional level conditions with small deposit requirements.

For more information, please feel free to contact our team.

Best regards,

Robert Taylor
Business Development
Yadix Forex Broker

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Earn Cash Back Rebates With Yadix ECN Accounts

Since 2010, Yadix has offered leading ECN accounts with low trading costs, flexible leverage up to 1:500 and 0 pip spreads to give you the best conditions for your trading success.

Yadix is committed to delivering the lowest trading costs and the highest quality forex order execution and now, you can benefit from Cash Back Rebateswith ECN trading:

Convert your volumes to Cash Back and earn cash back for every trade, win or lose, on all symbols (currencies, commodities and indices) and for all trade sizes.

Cash Back Rebates are credited automatically as cash, and can be withdrawn or traded, you decide.

Please contact our live chat support for full information.

Regards

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
Hello! who can tell about the conditions on trading accounts? are there pitfalls? Is anyone active here?

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
What are you interested in exactly? I've been trading here for a long time with EA and by myself

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I am looking for a broker for day trading, otherwise brokers mainly offer platforms with super high commissions and swaps, as a result I buy indices in the long term, and all profits are eaten up by commissions (I trade on a demo account)

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I’ve been looking for a similar broker for a long time, I’m familiar with your problems. Swaps do not gobble up profits, if you trade well, if you're a day trader you normall would close trades before rollover anyway. I bought etfs from another broker at the beginning of the year - as a result, during the coronavirus, I got in a good minus = (
commissions, swaps, spreads are good on yadix, it suits me. see for yourself
gold spread is 12 on average, silver spread is 1 pip (!)
I use a robot only for indices on nasdaq, there it is 0.6-1, the Pro account is probably most suitable for Day trading

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I trade with them on H4, there are classic indicators - patience is the main thing. in March, the price fell well, but according to the indicators, it was possible to buy well as well. Now, it is an oversold trend now... I already decrease positions there

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
do they block advisors and scripts here? I can't find a demo account, and depositing is a risky move before trying the demo

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
if it's is, don't do it; you know the forex markets can be risky. My robot trades steadily there - pipsing. there are no limits on SL and TP, I only turn it off on the news. it suits me, because the robot needs low spreads and no restrictions on trading

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Well, I'm not a beginner .. I just bought a robot, tested it - the results were good, but the brokers have wild spreads and even if its ecn, if the spreads are constantly widening I cannot succeed. thanks for the information, I will try

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
To recommend something that simply without knowing preferences is hardly productive. I started out with free robots. I read the forums and tried to customize it for different types of trading for some time. After about six months, at least some understanding of where to move came. If you start right away with buying a robot, then the result is unlikely to be positive.

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Dear All,

We often get questions asking what are the differences between our ECN accounts, is it just different commissions. At Yadix our set-up is as such as there are real and highly valuable differences. Please see more below:

Scalper Account:
The account is designed for HFT systems, Scalper robots and any fast action EAs. Its backed up by targeted liquidity providers with the ability to accept and efficiently execute such "toxic" strategies and technology means that 99.4% of trades are executed in 15 milliseconds or less, usually around 5 ms.

Pro Account:
This account is specifically linked to banks that provide consistently the tightest spreads over the course of the day with high-level execution quality making the account perfect for for Day Traders, Expert Advisors and manual scalpers that are looking for extremely low trading costs.

VIP Account (by invitation only):
Our VIP account was created to support institutional accounts such as hedge funds and ultra-high volume clients. The account offers the ultimate trading execution with inter-bank costs and can include a high-level FIX API for qualifying accounts.

We’d like to invite all readers to review our new conditions and start to benefit from trading costs, no strategy restrictions and no trading restrictions, giving you trading freedom and the platform to maximize your full trading potential.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Regards

Tony

Jotori

Trader
Oct 23, 2020
Is it possible to ask a broker for advice? As I understand it, the broker is interested in loyal clients and, for sure, has statistics on what kind of robots its clients use?

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I would not refuse such information too, but I have not seen it anywhere. Another question, is it worth trusting it if it is represented by a broker?

Jotori

Trader
Oct 23, 2020
Someone, please, recommend a robot for the lazy ones, that would work in a quiet market, so as not to be nervous. Thank you in advance!

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Someone, please, recommend a robot for the lazy ones, that would work in a quiet market, so as not to be nervous. Thank you in advance!
I think you're asking the impossible. There is not a single robot that works completely independently and is very successful. There is always a risk. The question is how acceptable it is. I subscribed to ea that yadix offered me. They suggested several but I choosed stpwinner that trades quite long and have a positive statistic.

If you deposited from 2K $ so you get as ea for free as VPN. Great choise for lazy but keep looking for it still

Jotori

Trader
Oct 23, 2020
Do brokers write their own trading programs? I thought it was done by independent traders. Although, if you think about it, there is a contradiction. Why would someone sell a robot that makes money? It turns out everyone who is selling robots are scams, aren’t they???

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Which Expert Advisor would you recommend to buy for a beginner?
It's not that simple. A trading robot or expert advisor does not make money by itself. The trader needs to constantly work, adjust his adviser to the current situation, so that the adviser becomes profitable.