Why trade in demo not feel any risk??

Jürgen

Banned
Jan 14, 2021
Trading using a demo account does not require real capital, and when there is no real capital involved, there is also no risk or emotions involved in it.

When trading using a demo account, the trader doesn't even invest in it. The demo account provides fake capital for the trader to use.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
i also learned in demo. You feel safety when you know that you won't lose your money. It is very helpful for newbies. If there was no demo version, i think i whould have never begin trading with real money
True. I always liken demo training to training wheels when learning how to ride a bike. They are necessary and make it safer, but sooner or later they have to come off.

SmartX

May 27, 2021
Demo trading is not risky because you'll not lose real money if you make losses due to wrong decisions.
Exactly, In demo trading no real money is in risk, demo accounts are only meant to get aware of the trading conditions and platforms before making any live trade.

• 👍
Reactions: zenaidamcrae

RaviTeja

Banned
May 31, 2021
Trading in demo does not have any risks because there is no real capital involved, and due to lack of risk, the emotions involved during demo trading does not have much impact compared to live trading.

Sheldon56

Banned
Apr 18, 2020
Simply you can tell that there is no real money involved while trading so your mindset is telling you that you are not losing any money

ckarlfx

Trader
May 31, 2021
To answer your question. Take your money which you have right now in the pocket, rip them apart and check how you fell... Meanwhile I'll make for Ya Demo with 3 million USD! :) How do you feel millionaire?

JimBarryman

Banned
Jul 7, 2021
Most of the trader who learn to trade in demo account will never feel any risk.
How come??
And what is the effect of this?
Because it is fake money, and if you lose it then it has no financial impact on you. When real money is involved, then you over think things and can make rash decisions.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
Trading on a demo account makes you believe in yourself.
And then deposit real money.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
That's a pretty accurate description, I agree, haha. :D
Sometimes that belief is not entirely justified, unfortunately.