Forex trading analysis

Claud Lepathy

Trader
Apr 15, 2022
I have been trading demo and live accounts for the last 3 years. I have read many books and spent many sleepless nights trying to figure out how to trade forex. I have lost many trades as well as winning. But at the end of the day, I haven't made any profit. I have observed that most of the time, the market went against me. Sometimes I feel brokers are manipulating the price action, but I don't think so, as I have compared the same forex pair movement with other brokers. I have observed that the great teachers make more money with youtube and selling courses than trading. What's up guys? They say that the market moves at random or in a chaotic manner. This means that they are unpredictable, and yet the great teachers insisted that one should have an edge. How can you have an edge in chaos? They say that in randomness or chaos, your chance is 50:50. Luck is 50:50. But why do we keep losing more trades than winning? It seems that this luck is always on the broker's side. I have therefore decided not to use any technical analysis or fundamental. I have decided to cast dice on the market direction and to take a 1:2 risk ratio and see how things goes. If luck is based on a 50:50 ratio, I expect to win half of all my trades and make a profit based on my risk ratio. I will not make any analysis; just place the trade whichever way my mind decides. I will trade 4 pairs with a 2% risk of my total account daily. I will see what happen at the end of one month. I would like to receive some comments on my post please. We are all in this together and no idea is too stupid.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I will not make any analysis; just place the trade whichever way my mind decides.
That's a huge mistake in my opinion. You can use random entries and the probability is that your balance change will fluctuate around zero, but you will see a gradual decline of it due to spreads, commissions, and swaps.

Trading should be based on the analysis - whether it is fundamental, technical, or sentiment - it should provide you some edge over the market.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
No, it’s a negative mindset; don’t think FX brokers are playing the game against you; even you can check the price’s on another sources! But the thing is, you have to build a good trading skill for FX trading; try to learn Price Action trading; observed your trading chart so carefully!