Which is your favorite broker and why ?

kazzu

Trader
Nov 6, 2014
OctaFX is a broker that gives a bonus without having to deposit. Easy to register, easy to account verification, it is easy to chat with CS and easy to trade.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
seem everyone having a good review among their current brokers. honestly i cant stick with only one brokers account. I always use several brokerage service. but there's always one company which I see fit enough and i put most my account with them.
I've been split my account into 4 different brokers, iron, iko (turbo meta), oanda and armada markets.
next month plan to merge most account into one single account.
review page on several website sometimes 'generalized' and some are perhaps comes from fake reviewer, and we can discuss with reviewer any way.
kindly share your thougt, any experience with listed brokers, while not traders would put any review anyway. directly ask experience traders would be much better and suit me well.
thank you.
any suggestion are welcome.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
My favorite broker is profiforex. When trading i use to experience slippage but ever since i started trading with this broker i rarely experience such. And their withdrawal and payment method is very good.

Ivana

Dec 8, 2014
I must also add that Gainsy is my favorite forex broker. I like it because the rates are more over sure and quick. No hard consequences to face

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I have tried several brokers, and I think Fresh has one of the best conditions for trading. Terminal always works well. There is a good range of accounts with different contracts, you can open severalaccounts at once. There is no minimum deposit – you can start even with 10 dollars. Order execution is fast. Withdrawal is fast too, and any amount and method: card, electronic payment, wire transfer…

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
I have traded few broker since I started trading but my favorite is profiforex. They offer varieties of deposit and withdrawal system that are safe and easy. As during my early trading days I benefited from their online support system due to the un-interrupted attension I received.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I've been trading with Freshforex for about half a year. I've found its trading conditions on ECN accounts quite convenient, order execution is fast and no problem with withdrawal. There are also some bonuses mostly for traders woth Classical and Market Pro accounts.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Though I have other account with Oanda but I love trading on profiforex platform because they offer both 4digit and 5digit in one platform and it does not freeze. Makes trading easy for me.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
not sure how to justify FAVORITE, like i only trade hotforex its kinda odd if i say its my favorite with no other brokers for comparison, maybe its something for IBs to answer which i doubt they would choose sides since they do make money from all their brokers LOL

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
it's my third year with tickmill (former armada markets), and now I finally put their service as primary used brokerage company. truly favor their clients, provide stable trading condition, and there's also lot of improvement upon their service. been meet with some other trader, mostly scalper who use their trading condition to satisfies their quick entry method requirement.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
come to think about it im not sure whats the target of this thread, like talking about favorite brokers.. might be a spam magnet in my opinion. oh well. ill leave it at that!

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
I currently stick with Fresh. High-level service, fast withdrawal, law spreads, lots of bonuses.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
My main trading account is with Mayzus broker. I have accounts on other brokers as well that I'm developing right now, just for back up purposes but Mayzus is the broker that I'm doing trading with since 2011. Never had any kind of issue till date.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Guys which broker has the lowest spreads on EUR/USD. I want to trade with 0 spread is this possible?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
InstaForex does offer accounts with zero spreads, but there is a percentage fee for trading.

PFD offers zero spread accounts with $10 per lot commission.

Forex Club (at least in its Russian version) offers spread-free account for Libertex platform with $15 commission per lot.

CitiFXPro offers accounts with no spreads and very low commission ($3.50) if you deposit at least $50,000. However, as far as I know, they are closing to retail customers soon.

IronFX offers 0-spread account type with huge commission of $18 per lot.

Key To Markets offers low-commission ($3.50 per lot) trading without spreads for accounts starting from $10,000.

FBS zero-spread offer is accompanied with $20 commission per lot.

It is possible to trade with zero spread on RoboForex Fixed accounts with $20/lot commission (that's the minimum) - they have separate currency pairs for that with 'z' suffix.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2015
Russia
I’m newbie on Forex and spent a lot of time to find good broker. I have chosen CMTrading and did not regret about this. Thanks help of technical support and this broker I increased my money twice. Withdrawal of my profit was quick – within an hour after requiring.

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
I trade on Fibo Group. It not widely known broker, but it's stable and they have rather good conditions. I have an account with fixed spread. The withdrawal is easy and quick, the customer support is friendly) I haven't any problems with this broker yet. I don't want to give advice, I just express my opinion. may be it will be usefull for someone

Dwight Dickham

Master Trader
Oct 29, 2014
I trade on Fibo Group. It not widely known broker, but it's stable and they have rather good conditions. I have an account with fixed spread. The withdrawal is easy and quick, the customer support is friendly) I haven't any problems with this broker yet. I don't want to give advice, I just express my opinion. may be it will be usefull for someone

I know it's old but still i wanted to know if you are still working with this broker? As my friend recently made deposit, but he received money with 10% cut, so do you have any idea about it?

Danish Faridi

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2016
Seriously, I don’t buy into stuff like favorite and all that, I mean we just need broker that we can do trading well with, it’s not like personal connection to been favorite and all that. Anyway, I have been with FreshForex for several years now, it’s pretty nice and helpful especially with their breath-taking 101% Trade Able Bonus on deposit.