Which is best forex broker with low spread?

Dec 18, 2020
Hi,

1. Can anyone suggest me best A book broker with Low spread
2. Can anyone suggest me truly zero spread broker with low commission charge

Note : Suggest only regulated broker. please do not suggest non-regulated broker.

A Book :- STP, Non dealing desk, Non market maker, ECN

fxplayer

May 27, 2021
I'm currently looking for a good broker that is suitable for scalping with low spreads beginning at 0.0pips and lower commission cost. Any recommendation?
You can checkout Fxview. Commissions are just $1/100k per side and spreads are tight too. I have even seen 0.0 pips on major pairs.

hkeatrader

Sep 26, 2020
I am looking for a broker whose CFDs behave and move like futures in terms of expiry and working time.
The Broker will only add his fixed spread as markup and will not charge swaps (like futures), offer hedging and MT4 or MT5 platform.
I am not looking for market makers customised CFDs making it impossible to compare with any market instrument.
Leverage 30 times or more is OK.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
You can checkout Fxview. Commissions are just $1/100k per side and spreads are tight too. I have even seen 0.0 pips on major pairs.
It is really low however it often comes with a caveat. If your broker can't earn enough from spread markup and commissions he starts to look for other ways to make money from your and this becomes risky.

fxplayer

May 27, 2021
It is really low however it often comes with a caveat. If your broker can't earn enough from spread markup and commissions he starts to look for other ways to make money from your and this becomes risky.
They are regulated, so I am not worried about any caveats. And I really can’t comment on their earnings, who knows how much a broker earns and how they earn, all I care about is good conditions plus safety and I am getting both from them.