Which is the best EA bot that you ever used?

Steer clear of grid EA's. Too much drawdown and will blow your account sooner or later. I treat any EA as a tool as appose to hands free trading. Always keep your eye on them and have a plan of how you would get out of the open positions if necessary and use a small lot size to account balance ratio.

learn how not to blow your account, then use grid ea

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
Hi fellas. I want to know which is the best EA bot that you ever used?
Thank you in advance.
there is a little known EA crew BB running some good stuff making adjustments and progress through out the year and now making excellent gains

trodient

Apr 4, 2020
there are lots of free eas with source codes.. download them and see which one is best for your style and then look into tweaking the source code on your own. not that difficult with a little time and research

Trent80

Mar 27, 2020
I bought a robot that I have used it for more than 1 year now with decent results, the EA is using latency arbitrage and is automated

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
i am new to this forum please can somebody help me with robotron robot
I have this information sheet for you. I have not personally used these settings, so I am unable to make any recommendations so use at your own risk, perhaps with demo tests first. I hope that you will find it useful
cheers

Attachments

• Forex_Robotron_Instructions.DOC
    1.2 MB · Views: 6