Which is the best EA bot that you ever used?

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hi fellas. I want to know which is the best EA bot that you ever used?
Thank you in advance.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
The silence is deafening. There isn't one or at least nobody wants to share their profitable bot which is perfectly understandable

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Why is perfectly understandable?

Well if you had a bot that made you money, would you share it with the whole world (the internet). What do you think would happen if thousands of people using your successful bot all performed the same trade at the same time?

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Well if you had a bot that made you money, would you share it with the whole world (the internet). What do you think would happen if thousands of people using your successful bot all performed the same trade at the same time?
Yeah that`s a good point but I think it`s not impossible to work even in that kind of situation. The market is a small universe. :)

• 👍
Reactions: Greg149

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I am quite satisfied with the expert advisors I use in my trading: Chart Pattern Helper and NewsTrader. However, they both are not fully automatic, they just help me execute trades according to my strategy. You would still have to plan the entries, exits, and money management yourself if you want to use these EAs.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I am quite satisfied with the expert advisors I use in my trading: Chart Pattern Helper and NewsTrader. However, they both are not fully automatic, they just help me execute trades according to my strategy. You would still have to plan the entries, exits, and money management yourself if you want to use these EAs.

Thanks for the suggestion even if i`m looking for a fully automatic. ;)

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Why not consider a semi auto advisor allowing you to make the trade choice yourself.

sergey_wm12

Trader
Jun 30, 2019
my best Advisor is westernpipsy recently with it I work with a profit, who knows he had worked in vain, the main thing to set it up correctly

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Hi, you are so right, with the wrong set up even a good ea will fail.
How about an ea share with the preset?
cheers

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
  • 👍
Reactions: sport
Oct 30, 2018
So..... you want somebody who may have spent years searching or spent hundreds or thousands of dollars to have an EA created to just hand it to you? If after all that time and/or money spent, and that person finally turns a profit with his EA, you think he will just give it to you? I think you expect he golden egg.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
So..... you want somebody who may have spent years searching or spent hundreds or thousands of dollars to have an EA created to just hand it to you? If after all that time and/or money spent, and that person finally turns a profit with his EA, you think he will just give it to you? I think you expect he golden egg.
Everything have a price. I`m not talking about "free meal".

• 👍
Reactions: Greg149