Which is better broker?

PhillipeA70

Trader
Sep 2, 2014
Hello, I need help to choose the best broker for using an EA?

I used to trade with Fxpro many years ago and had issue with high spreads, re-quotes and slippage also, but can see that they recently changed their approach to be more ECN on their agency model. I want to trade only MT4 no other platform. Can anyone confirm that the MT4 is also STP now or do they still have the same limitations, minimum distance rules and high spreads?

I have a few hundred dollars invested in Yadix at the moment to test. Have to say that the execution and speed is very good and the low cost on scalping account is great. But before I increase capital there, my concern is can they keep this level of quality execution over a long period.

I had some confirmation from a trader there for more than 2 years, but would like more feedback if anyone can offer any.

Thank you
Philippe

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Nope, I have not used fxpro yet..prefer to stick with my cocktail, consisting from tradersway to FXCM..but do think that you are better off by moving to manual from ea..

And always check out the independent review sites, visit the broker, call them up, verify that their offers are for real and not the make believe sort..and you can check online for feedbacks relating to Fxpro..

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
Agree with Fxpipper in the field of research before depositing but do not ask anyone at such websites and forums, because many users here are IB's of different brokers ...

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
There are many forex brokers that accepts Automated Trading Experts. In the Profiforex MT4 for example, EAs are accepted but they must be the types that are built only with the MT4 properties. You can read the Client agreement section to understand more about this.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
I have account with 1BillionForex Broker. The two things I was looking for I found with this broker, 1. lowest spreads for smaller deposit 2. MetaTrader 4 and 5 to choose from. There are not that many good brokers with meta trader 5.

Robert.FXBJ

Trader
Nov 5, 2014
I suggest you to take a look at Exness too! They have tight spreads and are reputable! I already had my best EA trading moments with them!

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
brokers to run your ea ? if you're use scalping system you may want to consider armada markets, i've been use with tick scalper (custom made), later on it had a not well perform with other brokers, then i realize the cause is not only at execution or slippage only, but a narrrow stop/level order are important thing to consider while scalp. as armada offer 0 stop/level order, means i can set my ea to modify tp/sl/entry order level as near as current market price, others requirement such narrow spread (0.8 pips on EU, including comm), fast execution (ECN price feed), and if you;re plan to use VPS service, use any vps with london server based, because AM server located in london, it will give more faster execution. hope it helps, all the best for you, and may the pips be with you, always.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
Generally all real ECN brokers offer 0 stop level, so Armada gives nothing special. Stop level higher than 0 are used only if a broker guarantees pending orders during market hours.

chief

Oct 27, 2014
Generally all real ECN brokers offer 0 stop level, so Armada gives nothing special. Stop level higher than 0 are used only if a broker guarantees pending orders during market hours.

well, i try to put everything in line. what he intend to is a trading condition, for narrow stop level. just giving any information he needs. any mislead such a guarantess pending order during market hours, it's a specific off trading condition, traders have to experience by himself to conceal such issue. I assume it's not during market hours, it more refers to during market news hours.
I use a pending order type, EA based, it's will modify the stop order regularly. been try many brokers before not just with armada markets only, for example during NFP event, use same EA, it really giving a true difference, while others shown a frustating order slippage, i found AM much more honest in this condition, i wont its a broekrs with absolute no slippage. besides a slippage are inevitable during major news event such NFP, but i've got my entry executed smoothly on my armada account. next week day trading should be a another chance to test on nfp event.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
Slippage during market news hours depends strictly on the Lps connected to given broker and aggregation technology. If broker uses for example Integral technology as an liquidity aggregator which is hosted only in NY, then the probability of slippage is much higher especially if broker is located in Europe or Asia. If broker uses London hosted solutions then network latency is much smaller. Armada was using mainly Lmax and they hosted its mt4 server also in London so it is possible that you experienced fast execution with low slippage.

Bilal Jafar

Nov 30, 2014
I do use a few brokers which I can make recommendation of.. but if you ask for one it may be "FBS" that could be a better choice in case you may like to know from personal experience

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Slippage during market news hours depends strictly on the Lps connected to given broker and aggregation technology. If broker uses for example Integral technology as an liquidity aggregator which is hosted only in NY, then the probability of slippage is much higher especially if broker is located in Europe or Asia. If broker uses London hosted solutions then network latency is much smaller. Armada was using mainly Lmax and they hosted its mt4 server also in London so it is possible that you experienced fast execution with low slippage.

Yeah maybe it's for better they've changed LMAX to other LP. However I doubt ECN execution allow the order to go outside the broker "house" as ECN mostly just uses price feed from LP to arrange separate independent currency exchange zone. That was the reason I joined STP Hotforex broker, as I believe their communication with Lp doesn't limited by just getting quotes..

chief

Oct 27, 2014

Well as you might know slippage problem occurs when there is something wrong with LPs OR when you break into trend at is height . I’ll talk about the first one. In the light of their recent withdrawal from Lmax, I noticed some increase in slippage but then sharp reduction. Guess, they were shifting on better LP that time. Just looked into my Armada markets platform, well, last trade on EUR/USD got 2 pip slippage (NFP release). Quite good as I entered articularly into the trend outs.

SergZoro

Dec 17, 2014
I think slippage is normal, but can depends on the quality of liquidity also. Your latency to server is also important and traders need fast execution should take some VPS.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
Im a manual trader but i did come acros some scalping eas used at hotforex you might want to try them too. but it really differs from one broker to another, best of luck.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
There are so many brokers offering Mt4 and ea. The quality of services depends on each broker. Well I do trade with profiforex and their quality of services is very okay for me.

adfxdt

Trader
Nov 20, 2012
Most STP and ECN brokers offer the same benefit, the only difference can be spreads (minimum), commissions and execution quality. I am trading mostly with brokers using Equinix New York and more recently London (because it's closer for me) less latency.

Have traded with yadix, execution is good and spreads are good, service is excellent and no issues with profits (delays or cancelling)

Those are the key things