1pipfix broker

SharronS

Trader
Sep 5, 2012
I am reading many discussions here about different brokers so I decided to join and give my thoughts. I am personally with 1pipfix which is a broker out of Nevis which is in the Caribbean Sea. I am not a fan of praising brokers because they all have one thing in mind and that is to make money off us. I do feel that 1pipfix is the most honest broker I have used so far though. Execution is fast and there is no min. distance in and out which shows me they are a true stp. Spreads are floating around .8 eur/usd which is fine. So if I was going to recommend any broker, I would say to go with 1pipfix and the fxsystems.com network. I believe they are a partner of some sort.

So overall, good broker:)

IlaMurask

Trader
Oct 12, 2012
this is my favorite broker here. They have very nice spreads and execution i agree is nice. They must have very good liquidity.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
I am reading many discussions here about different brokers so I decided to join and give my thoughts. I am personally with 1pipfix which is a broker out of Nevis which is in the Caribbean Sea. I am not a fan of praising brokers because they all have one thing in mind and that is to make money off us. I do feel that 1pipfix is the most honest broker I have used so far though. Execution is fast and there is no min. distance in and out which shows me they are a true stp. Spreads are floating around .8 eur/usd which is fine. So if I was going to recommend any broker, I would say to go with 1pipfix and the fxsystems.com network. I believe they are a partner of some sort.

So overall, good broker:)

Now how is your journey is going on with this broker? Never heard this broker before.

Sep 13, 2013
I am working with them from past two years. But i never face any kind of problem. I am not praising them but really they are good..........

jaikkalis

Trader
Sep 1, 2013
They have nice spreads, many account options, award wining mobile trader and 100% match bonus on micro account upto 1000 leverages

Sep 13, 2013
Their support system is too good I tried to contact with them some times and they resolved my issue instantly. So i recommend to every one to go with them they are really good.....

akiocarlos

Trader
Sep 1, 2013
Yes you are right Matthew this thing was happened to me as well and I tried their customer support and they resolved my issue instantly............... Thanks to them

James.pips

Trader
Oct 21, 2013
Yes this is the branch of fxsystems and this broker is very honest broker till now I haven't face any kind of problem with them. Their system is very transparent and you will not face any kind of problem with them

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Thanks with these good reviews, I'm hearing good feedback with their support team.
Choosing your partner in trading should have a good base communication to start with,
any relationship have this foundation.

Thanks,
John

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
I've never heard about this broker. How is it?

Based on our personal reviews, They are good and has a transparent system.
as SharronS mentioned:
Execution is fast and there is no min. distance in and out which shows me they are a true stp. Spreads are floating around .8 eur/usd which is fine. So if I was going to recommend any broker, I would say to go with 1pipfix and the fxsystems.com network. I believe they are a partner of some sort.

So overall, good broker

I have still ongoing ECN account with them, they have reliable platform and good money management tool. This is not my main broker, but still we have deep business commitment.

They are regulated by Nevis Financial Services Regulation and Supervision Department Registration Number: C39195 FX Systems, Ltd

You can sign up with their demo account, I believe the have a holiday promotion now. try check them out.

Last edited: