Which is best forex broker for USA?

Dec 18, 2020
Hi,

I am searching for good forex broker for USA. can anyone help me.

1. Which is the best USA forex broker for currency trading?

2. Which is USA best A Book (STP, ECN, Non market maker, Non dealing desk) forex broker?

3. USA Forex broker which provide Cents Account?

Thanks

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

Credcy

Jun 4, 2021
What's so good about that unregulated broker?
Well, many people (mostly from US) prefer going offshore for better conditions. I mean, you do get higher leverage options. But depends on one's choice, I just simply gave my opinion, upto him if he’s up for it.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Well, many people (mostly from US) prefer going offshore for better conditions. I mean, you do get higher leverage options. But depends on one's choice, I just simply gave my opinion, upto him if he’s up for it.
That broker looks like a scam. The original FinPro Trading has been acquired by Coinexx. It looks like someone acquired their domain name and set up a new shop there to prey on the original broker's clientele. I would suggest potential customers to be wary of the potential fraud here.

Credcy

Jun 4, 2021
That broker looks like a scam. The original FinPro Trading has been acquired by Coinexx. It looks like someone acquired their domain name and set up a new shop there to prey on the original broker's clientele. I would suggest potential customers to be wary of the potential fraud here.
Can be! But i had a chat with them, they said they had a non competing clause for 2 yrs with coinexx and since that time has lapsed they are now back. Read a lot of traders discussing the same on babypips too. Time will tell I guess if they are legit or not.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Can be! But i had a chat with them, they said they had a non competing clause for 2 yrs with coinexx and since that time has lapsed they are now back. Read a lot of traders discussing the same on babypips too. Time will tell I guess if they are legit or not.
The thing is, the domain name was for sale on GoDaddy's website. So, really, the current owners could be just anyone.

Credcy

Jun 4, 2021
The thing is, the domain name was for sale on GoDaddy's website. So, really, the current owners could be just anyone.
I understand your concern. To be frank, I was very cautious when I got to know they were back, but it has been two months now that I had been trading with them live. So far - spreads are good, executions are smooth, withdrawals are on time and customer support is responsive. Like I said, time will tell, but at the moment, I think they are fine.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I understand your concern. To be frank, I was very cautious when I got to know they were back, but it has been two months now that I had been trading with them live. So far - spreads are good, executions are smooth, withdrawals are on time and customer support is responsive. Like I said, time will tell, but at the moment, I think they are fine.
That might be true or that might be false. The real truth is that they are still unregulated - with not even an offshore registration. There is even no office address. I still wouldn't recommend touching them with a six-foot pole.

jamesgarcia

Banned
Jul 14, 2021
I would suggest you to look for a broker who resonates with your trading style. Pay due diligence to the policies and rates of a forex broker before making a final decision.

miltonparks

Banned
Jul 21, 2021
To choose a suitable broker you should go with the one who has your requirements served. Every tiny detail about your broker matters like what kind of tools they offer, how well is their customer service, what are their transaction changes or spreads commissions etc.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Would you consider a 0 commission broker? I don't want to recommend one here because apparently that's against the rules but message me if you're still looking!

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
If I was based in the US, I would be looking for off-shore options, as I do here in Australia. Unless you want to be limited to only 1:30 leverage, etc.
Definitely be careful though, that one pointed out by Enivid looks pretty shady! For me unregulated is not a deal breaker - in fact some benefits of that are no KYC requirement for BTC deposits. and being able to fly under the radar a bit. I always go off user reviews and a little due diligence.
Post automatically merged:

Would you consider a 0 commission broker? I don't want to recommend one here because apparently that's against the rules but message me if you're still looking!
Don't think it's against the rules, there has already been recommendations above and the OP is asking for recommendations. Which one is it you're using? CedarFX? Not many off-shore who offer 0% commission.... Only one I have seen actually.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It looks like Finprotrading is now on the run... Oh, the irony!