What is the best way to learn about forex trading?

e_abrams

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Indeed, I lucked out in that regard, thankfully, but the vast majority of traders do not. The person who taught me learned on their own and it was a very difficult path for them.

Aug 5, 2021
You don’t necessarily have to invest money to learn to trade. It can be helpful to have a mentor or to pay for a course, but these are things you can also learn online for free. I never paid for an education and used YouTube, Babypips, and forums like this one to learn. You could also open a demo account for practice. Just be sure to do your research before investing money with any broker, course, or anything related to trading.

jimcarter

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
USA
www.accuwebhosting.com
Everyone has their technique of learning Forex trading, so finding a universal guide is so difficult.

Most traders look for success stories from all over the world and try to incorporate some of the ideas into their trading strategy.
However, because most success stories include someone taking a big risk and getting lucky in the market, this could be quite difficult.

It may take a little longer, but the best techniques to learn about Forex trading for beginners are those that are as risk-free as possible.
However, they frequently reduce down to three techniques.
  • Using online tutorials to learn
  • Following in the footsteps of successful traders
  • While trading and making mistakes, you are learning.

Credcy

Jun 4, 2021
According to me, the school of pipsology on babypips is one of the better mediums to learn about forex trading, also in addition to this, one must keep practising on demo accounts.