What is the best way to learn about forex trading?

tomass

Banned
Nov 18, 2021
I don’t think there is any place better than the internet to get a basic understanding of the market. Search for a keyword and several websites will come up with their information.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Perhaps. The problem with a random Internet search done by a newbie is not the lack of information but the overwhelming amount of it, combined with the newbie's inability to sift through useful tips and useless tips.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
There is merit in that, but I do think it is important for one to spend some time on demo alone entirely.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
True. Every trader has their individual strengths and weaknesses. That said, when giving advice on a forum it's not possible to consider individuals, but rather speak of the average trader. Apart from that, every individual is able to decide for themselves what is best for their way of learning how to do things.

SOLIDECN

Master Trader
Nov 16, 2021
Before jumping into trading, the applicant should know about market movements, trade executions, and the impact of fundamental events on product prices.

I found traders suffering from the lack of knowledge of the trading environment more than anything else. They blame the broker after losing their money, and then they move their assets to a new broker. In this process, a trader would never find the cause behind their loss. Therefore, the losing continues in sequences.

Rule number #1​

Stop Trading during the High Impact Events

It is easy to defeat market manipulation by simply monitoring the economic calendar.​

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I learned that lesson through several very unpleasant experiences. I even managed to sleep through one of those and woke up to a wiped out account.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Do you mean practise trading major news events? I guess it wouldn't hurt doing it on a demo account...

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I agree. Knowledge and practice go hand in hand really, you can't separate one from the other, especially when it comes to trading.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
That is the best way to learn the basics. Some things can only be learned on a live account. I think one needs to go through the whole process to genuinely learn.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
That is the best way to learn the basics. Some things can only be learned on a live account. I think one needs to go through the whole process to genuinely learn.
We will need to make use of such type of a Trading system that is also Reliable and will help us in getting the Required amounts of profits on time.

Paul Sachin

Banned
Feb 14, 2022
The best way to learn about Forex trading is to get Forex Education. Forex education will enable you to manage your risks effectively, maximize your profits, and put yourself in a strong position when it comes to your new investment. It is crucial to select a broker that has an education platform to stay well informed and profitable.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
That encompasses many different approaches to learning though - you can learn on your own or with a mentor or with a group. Different people do different things.

• 👍
Reactions: Paul Sachin

Lacquer

Banned
Dec 13, 2021
You can educate yourself about forex trading through various reliable sources available free of cost on the internet. Then, you can consolidate your knowledge by practicing in a demo account.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
That is what most traders do anyway. It is not always successful, but people rarely have much access to other options as beginners.