What is the best way to learn about forex trading?

Martimx

Oct 5, 2020
There's a lot of info available online, where traders can go and learn. All I would say is, those going for paid learning sources, should be careful as there are many not so good and scam sources present too. Be wise in your choice.
I agree on that. Even I stayed away from paid ones

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
We are all different, so some like to learn from books, others are more visual, so Youtube would be good solution for them. Anyway, you can find a lot of learning material about forex free on the internet. Just search what suits you

• 👍
Reactions: jenithomson

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
Would I dare to say to learn the course throught babypips school courses.
And yes, demo trading is very useful!

Joshua91

Banned
Jul 31, 2020
The most common method is to create a demo account with a reliable broker and learn from demo trading. Some broker does provide explainer videos or other forex educations for brokers venturing into forex for the first time.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
The most common method is to create a demo account with a reliable broker and learn from demo trading. Some broker does provide explainer videos or other forex educations for brokers venturing into forex for the first time.
When we are doing our trades in the Demo trading accounts then we can get to know about the various Trading Systems and also see if a trading system that we are using is profitable. In this way we can learn from the use of the Demo trading accounts.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I think the best way to do so is to learn from a mentor who is both genuinely capable and competent and who genuinely cares about your interests, as opposed to just making a profit from teaching you, but that is a very rare thing in this industry.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
I think the best way to do so is to learn from a mentor who is both genuinely capable and competent and who genuinely cares about your interests, as opposed to just making a profit from teaching you, but that is a very rare thing in this industry.
We need to find such types of Forex traders who are doing trading for a living and in this way we would be able to learn from t hem how to do trading with profits.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
We need to find such types of Forex traders who are doing trading for a living and in this way we would be able to learn from t hem how to do trading with profits.
True. But as I said, those traders need to be genuinely invested in mentoring, rather than just selling a service.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Greetings,

Glad to see this thread, please give me the opportunity to suggest the ways that I am depending on to learn about forex trading.

The best ways to learn about forex are the following :
1. Register in forex training courses
2. Watch video lessons on youtube
3.Study in a special forex school
4.Start learning basics by yourself by knowing why you want to trade, defining the market you want to trade-in, choose a broker, and trading platform, determines the amount of money you will be training with, and go ahead by starting practicing on a demo account.

Open to other suggestions and questions.

Best Regards,
Akwin

• 👍
Reactions: e_abrams

Todor

Trader
Dec 16, 2020
The best way to learn about forex in my opinion can be to observe other traders on various trading forums and watch some videos on youtube.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Sources are many and what is best, that varies from traders to traders.
Some prefer visual learning, for them Youtube is one good option. Others migh prefer reading and learning, they can go for eBooks, online articles, etc.
Most Youtube videos is advertising of some fx services or trading signals with little added value. Same with many books. I should say that quality trading info is extremely hard to find.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Frankly? It has to be someone you already know and trust. I was taught by a close family member who I know had my best interests in mind and who wasn't teaching me for profit.