What is the best training software for forex trading?

Elmira Nancy

Active Trader
Nov 16, 2009
please don't say demo accounts i have many i'm talking about training in trading stocks and forex by computer. What is the best software to learn trading stocks and forex.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
My friend, still i would say best are the demo accounts of some reputed brokers. They are the best teachers and guide to forex trading. Dont waste your time and money in buying a software and practicing when free options are available.

What do you think?

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Hi,

There are so many tutorials online which you can read and get yourself trained. I would suggest you to choose a broker and get trained by them for best learning according to their view.

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
Almost every broker has training courses. Some have free courses and webinars, others charge some kind of fee for it. What broker are you trading with?

If you are a complete beginner, start reading babypips.com. There are great tutorials there. Once you are done there, consider practicing with free demo accounts (once again, provided by brokers). If things don't clear up, consider signing up for a course. Just make sure to buy it from a reputable broker.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Almost every broker has training courses. Some have free courses and webinars, others charge some kind of fee for it. What broker are you trading with?

If you are a complete beginner, start reading babypips.com. There are great tutorials there. Once you are done there, consider practicing with free demo accounts (once again, provided by brokers). If things don't clear up, consider signing up for a course. Just make sure to buy it from a reputable broker.

she is right! Babypips school is the best for getting training and courses. Once you are trained join some good broker and trade Live. Dont waste your money in buying software or paid trainings.

jsraja

Active Trader
Dec 24, 2009
You may go on through some of the tutorials given in the online...else there is a accounts for brokers who will demonstrate or help you intrading....

Ron the forex dude

Active Trader
Dec 17, 2009
training softwares

i agree that demo accounts are the way to go. i found markets trader 2 was quite good as it is exeucution and there seems to be no slippage and re-quotes. i personally found that other demos have a different demo account to the live account.

what do you ppl say? is there a better software out there? if so let me know and i will check it out and let you know what i think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry I know you said don't say demo accounts but they are really helpful tobapply your strategy in real time .
Risk free no capital loss

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
please don't say demo accounts i have many i'm talking about training in trading stocks and forex by computer. What is the best software to learn trading stocks and forex.
//------

concerning forex, in my mind there is no doubt...... metatrader 4.......

concerning stocks, in my mind there is no doubt......metastock......

but there are hundreds of platforms that i have never even seen....

amp futures out of chicago for example, offers over 50 platforms to choose from......

so take what's in my mind with a grain of salt......h