What is the best way to learn about forex trading?

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Thorough learning is the key to success for making money with Forex trading. You need to learn a new set of skills. You cannot expect just to turn on the computer, trade some currencies and make a profit. You need to practice. You can do this by paper trading. You will need a broker account in order to start placing currency transactions. Find a broker who will first give you access to a demo account. This way you can simulate placing real trades without risking any of your hard earned cash. Practicing like this is the only way you will learn how to make a profit. Only when you are making consistent profits in your paper trading should you begin to use your own funds and place real deals.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
read babypips.com tutorials, practice with demo accounts. Then move to mini acount trading (treat it as traning as well), dont' focuse on win/loose of each trade, but rather see if there is an overall profit (within several months). Work on your strategy, control your emotions, and gain the experience. Most importantly, be super patient. Forex trader is not created over night!

• 👍

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
If you want to learn Forex trading quickly and risk free, the best Forex courses will help you do this.

Successful Forex trading requires that you learn skills, as it's a known fact that 95% of all traders lose money and you not only need to know what you're doing, you need to have confidence in your ability so you can trade with discipline.

Most traders lose because they either make no effort at all and buy a junk Forex software package and think they will get rich with no effort or they get the wrong education or simply cannot trade with a disciplined plan.

• 👍

Chunnel

Active Trader
Nov 30, 2009
I would like to learn to trade forex but don't want to sign up to any scams that say they deliver but don't and just take your money,is there any real genuine help out there.

You have two options, 1 you take your time to learn everything from babypips and other forums and test your skills on a demo account.

Or 2 you let someone else do the trading with your money.
However if you choose for this option then you need to trust the fundmanager if this is not the case then keep your money and chose option 1

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Good advice sofia. Really training courses helps a lot when you have no knowledge about the forex market and want to make money still.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Wow! you liked it???

Actually these day people go for some bad information and junk products which can be very dangerous for them.... therefor go with a well known and reputed one....

• 👍

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yea of course.... due to the wide spread of scams people should understand what is right for them and what is wrong for them...

• 👍

scalpers

Active Trader
Jan 7, 2010
I would like to learn to trade forex but don't want to sign up to any scams that say they deliver but don't and just take your money,is there any real genuine help out there.
hi Elmira , the best way to learn forex is reading in forex books i prefer elliot books . Hope i helped

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
If you've looked into trading forex online and feel it's a potential opportunity to make money, you may be wondering about the best way to get your feet wet and learn how to get started in forex trading. It's important to have an understanding of the markets and methods for forex trading so that you can more effectively manage your risk, make winning trades, and set yourself up for success in your new venture.

• 👍
Reactions: Hartman

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
I would say that opening a demo account to run and backtesting your trading strategies would be one of the most easiest and accessible way to learn anything about forex trading.

• 👍
Reactions: Hartman

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
The BabyPips forex course is good and it is free. I also like learning from books - some ppl have disagreed with me on this one - but I think they can be useful. After you have read one or two and have some basic knowledge, you can read through new books with ease - just skipping or skimming through parts that already sound familiar and focus on the new information.

• 👍
Reactions: Djuzeppe

Martimx

Oct 5, 2020
Sources are many and what is best, that varies from traders to traders.
Some prefer visual learning, for them Youtube is one good option. Others migh prefer reading and learning, they can go for eBooks, online articles, etc.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Stock trading courses and forex training courses on trading are also one of the simplest ways to learn forex trading for beginners at present. All sorts of investment experts and trading gurus hold various seminars and training courses for beginner traders. There are online source also available but the best way to learn practically is by DEMO account.

Sheldon56

Banned
Apr 18, 2020
There's a lot of info available online, where traders can go and learn. All I would say is, those going for paid learning sources, should be careful as there are many not so good and scam sources present too. Be wise in your choice.

• 👍
Reactions: Martimx