What do you hate about forex brokers?

fx.cfd

Trader
Jun 22, 2014
Europe

What do you hate about forex brokers' services?

And why?

Your thoughts and examples are welcome about this topic.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
What I hate about forex brokers is their dishonesty. Although not all brokers are dishonest. One thing I have noticed about forex brokers is that they have volunteered to be monitored by Private regulatory bodies. These bodies do not even have government backing and they claim to regulate. If the broker cheats a trader, there is nothing the regulatory body can do to the broker. The only thing they do is fine a broker and if a broker refuses to pay the fine, they disband the broker from their network, but that does not stop the broker from doing business as usual.

I hate brokers that boast about being regulated, but have nothing good to offer traders other than spread manipulation, hidden charges and altering our trades.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I do not like when somebody is obtrusive. That's why I left a well-known broker because of its too active attention. But I tried Freshforex and was pleasantly surprised that there are no obtrusive calls insisting that I should send money into the account. And if I contact support myself, response is always on time and all the questions are solved.

Jun 1, 2015

What do you hate about forex brokers' services?

And why?

Your thoughts and examples are welcome about this topic.

what i dont like about Tickmill, forex broker i use
they dont offer non swap account, so i cant hold a trade positions too long .especially when i trade with currency that have big swaps like NZD pairs

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Well, I guess it is obvious. I hate cheating. For instance, when brokers cheat in their agreements and terms. I have read FBS agreement recently and discover that this broker take a commission on a swap-free accounts every day for your opened trade. So, that's nice - they called a swap as "commission" and think that it's allright.