Forex Brokers - Do You Switch Brokers A Lot?

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
i have change to many brokers for past years. back in time where all brokers only served at 4 digits price market, now we have 5 digits price brokers, and all brokers does this way.
i keep the pace and change brokers company, just try to keep survive my trading by put my investment in the right company. later on we all served with stp ECN brokers type, this where i also move into ecn account with several brokers. I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, as my current micro ECN account are with Armada markets, 0.01 starting lot, deposit minimum are 300 usd for ecn type. what i do like from them is the low spread given, typically 0.7 - 0.8 pips on EURUSD including commision.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
i have change to many brokers for past years. back in time where all brokers only served at 4 digits price market, now we have 5 digits price brokers, and all brokers does this way.
i keep the pace and change brokers company, just try to keep survive my trading by put my investment in the right company. later on we all served with stp ECN brokers type, this where i also move into ecn account with several brokers. I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, as my current micro ECN account are with Armada markets, 0.01 starting lot, deposit minimum are 300 usd for ecn type. what i do like from them is the low spread given, typically 0.7 - 0.8 pips on EURUSD including commision.

I've changed 3 brokers so far, last and current is Hotforex, have been staying with them about 1 year. Recently changed their Micro account on Fixed spreads one, far better to open some news trades, no matter how wide is slippage, I always get fixed spread on my trades. +20% of profit from 2 month after I started to use it.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
it is better to spend a few hours to review offers of some brokers than switching between them. Sometimes it is worth switching if a broker gives good swaps rates or lower commissions, but it should be aslo a reliable broker.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
The reason i think why a trade will keep switching or changing broker is when he is not satisfied with the service of that broker.. I use to change brokers most times but for months now i have been trading with profiforex for now i have not seen any reason to switch because i really love their services.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I burned too many demo account and some live account, indeed I have switched broker a lot, from local to internation from market marketer to real ECN brokers. I think I am not belong to Forex but I really like it, now I am learning to be a good Forex IB than a forex trader.

tomas.v

Trader
Nov 18, 2014
Germany
Being a good trader is much more difficult than being just an IB. If you could connect these two things you would be something unique.