Does your broker offer a forex blog or analysis section?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by TheLastBear, Jul 17, 2012.

1. john13303

john13303 Trader

I am used to trade with MasterForex and they give daily analysis on majors pairs . Their statistics are accurate and very helpful . Some brokers tend to provide good analysis but other don't and would rather give you an orientation regarding the previous trading session and argue that the trend is continuing . It is an easy way to drive you if you lack of experience in the markets.

2. okon2much

okon2much Banned

My broker offers an education page, so it is not all about the competition.

3. humon5896

humon5896 Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative

well thats by itself is not important my friend!
    well, after-all the best thing for traders is slow slippage, fast execution, tight spreads, full refund policy, different trading strategies - basically everything that aaafx gives me.

4. michael smith

michael smith Banned

My broker has both blog and analyzing section, but I don't use blog. And I want to tell you, that most of forecasts are true. Those forecasts are made by Alex Bullbearg. There are articles in Forbes about him.

5. kaito kid

kaito kid Banned

The broker I use have analytical portal. This analytical portal is destined to help trader keep up with the latest world news, get access to professional analytics and acquire a guide in the world of financial information. Moreover, this analytical portal is an international platform of communication and experience exchange as well as the best training source for traders.

6. WalkieTalkie

WalkieTalkie Master Trader

I am subscribed to my forex broker (Forex-Metal) daily market analyses (technical and fundamental).

7. Aby123

Aby123 Active Trader

Try checking loyalforex.. They may have one =)

8. alexflemj

alexflemj Active Trader

Mine provides both an educational section and an economic calendar.I am also subscribed to their daily technical analysis on major currency pairs.

9. Rockefeller

Rockefeller Master Trader

My broker offers it. I usually take it as advice but I would not recommend to trade based on broker articles

10. Exness Support

Exness Support Active Trader

Yes my broker is allowing free trading analysis and signals tab which are given by no 1 trading research company Trading Cental.

11. fxtrader09

fxtrader09 Banned

Obviously my broker provides all the profitable features for me. Like, I get all the technical analysis given by my broker OctaFx. I follow them to make profits from Trading. Octafx also provides all financial news. I believe, following brokers analysis anyone can make profits from OctaFx.

12. kaito kid

kaito kid Banned

my broker have analytical portal.That website is fxbazooka.com, This analytical portal is destined to help trader keep up with the latest world news, get access to professional analytics and acquire a guide in the world of financial information. Moreover, this analytical portal is an international platform of communication and experience exchange as well as the best training source for traders.

13. humon5896

humon5896 Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative

Have you checked zulutrade market news ... the blog has quite an extensive analysis quite helpful for trading the macro with entry/exit points as well ;)

14. Exness Support

Exness Support Active Trader

Yes my broker provides me technical analysis Section. Powered by Trading Central

15. toretton

toretton Trader

My broker conducts activity in the forums and in social networks but besides of it ma broker has a product which is called Personal analyst. They are working with the special analytical company who provides professional analysts for the customers of broker. I must say i have never had any problems with this issue. And its better to have ur own analyst instead of just read some articles and news first of all because u save ur time not for a reading too much info as well as have professional advices exclusively on ur trading situation.

16. Dmitriy Enrst

Dmitriy Enrst Active Trader

I am subscribed for a newsletter that it sent by Freshforex. There is, among other things, good daily analytics. And I tell you, it very often helps me in the trade. Though, of course, it is necessary first of all to think ana analyze yourslef. Analytics helps, but does not replace trading.

17. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Well, I attended webinars from Hotforex two times, most information is for newbies and some good fresh ideas for trading on advanced levels. They also have a lot of education stuff but I prefer to use FF or babypips forums to get info..

18. Damiri

Damiri Trader

i trade with tickmill and sometimes i browse their Fb or twitter to find more about promotional campaign or any news - this how i found about their oneplus two campaign-
    and i read tickmill market commentary, and use it as second opinion of course.
    besides of that i sometimes browse EFXnews too.

19. garena

garena Active Trader

What do we benefit from a broker blog? News and Analysis are not enough?

20. ijak8510

ijak8510 Trader

driving traffic into their website?i think it is all about SEO,. google loves a website that always update

yeah i like EFX News too, their news are up to date