Virtually impossible to make money from forex

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
I am saying this all the time that it was much easier to make money in the past. Now it's total gamble, I am more and more thinking about to stop it all together really. You simply can't get anything to be done here. All that small tests eating all the profits.

I am saying this all the time that it was much easier to make money in the past. Now it's total gamble, I am more and more thinking about to stop it all together really. You simply can't get anything to be done here. All that small tests eating all the profits.

If you look at long term forex charts , this behavior of low volatility occurs every few years, and all traders lose money.They can't handle losses emotionally.

This behavior also occurs frequently on short term forex charts .

Retail Brokers and Trading Educators make videos like these below

People like these videomaker don't trade for this reason, they sell education.

Last edited:

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
There`s nothing impossible. it`s all about fitting yourself with the actual conditions.

There`s nothing impossible. it`s all about fitting yourself with the actual conditions.

That is why motivators can make money, when it is impossible they act as motivators, educators etc.

Those who can, do, those who can't teach, motivate and sell education.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Please explain this last video or last statement in a few words here please. You mean by that and all by that is above that broker always wins or something. Something like gambling ? That's why I try to concentrate only on something like stocks, there are money.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
Stocks are equally risky as forex trading. It is only a question of preferences and knowledge of one trader. Certainly, if you enter both markets without previous preparation, learning and good strategy, it would be equal to gamblingStocks are equally risky as forex trading. It is only a question of preferences and knowledge of one trader. Certainly, if you enter both markets without previous preparation, learning and good strategy, it would be equal to gambling

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
In the last few decades forex has been a great source of income for those who are willing to earn money from digital spaces. But when traders are becoming confused regarding the potentiality of forex market as earning platform they can feel thrilled, sometimes anxieties regarding the income earning facilities. Even sometimes, traders can get confused in the midst of all trading prospective regarding which one are good trades and which are not.