Virtually impossible to make money from forex

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
If a trader feels confused about current market moves or his strategy, I find that it would be good option to move away from this market for a short period of time. Reasons for confusion might be quite different, so it is better to understand what is going on than to potentially lose money

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
According to me, forex is a great market to make money. When i started trading i had the same perception, but slowly my perception changed as i gained experience and knowledge. Even though forex markets are very volatile, one can make good profits from the same. You just need good skills , experience and knowledge to excel in trading forex. A lot of people make huge money through forex while there are others who lose a lot and ultimately quit forex trading putting the blame on the markets. Forex trading is not everybody’s cup of tea. A sound trading strategy is what can help you to make money in forex markets.
Yeah, forex is not for everybody. If you don`t feel good to do it then just don`t. And definitely Forex is not a get rich quick opportunity.

• 👍
Reactions: Pets009
In the last few decades forex has been a great source of income for those who are willing to earn money from digital spaces. But when traders are becoming confused regarding the potentiality of forex market as earning platform they can feel thrilled, sometimes anxieties regarding the income earning facilities. Even sometimes, traders can get confused in the midst of all trading prospective regarding which one are good trades and which are not.

But the truth is 99 % lose

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
IT's honestly very very possible, just very hard , if it will be so much easy then everyone basically would do it, right ? But it really do not happening, so feel free to learn a lot from that forum anyway. I hope you will find it really good;) Because it's honestly is;)
That`s the truth. ;)

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I couldn't agree with the first two posts more! This has definitely been an interesting time to trade. It's Not like the Financial meltdown of 2008 but we will be tested!

Of course, it is! S like others trader I am also seeking for volatile market to make money from this financial market! And I see; day by day we traders are getting more trading pairs to use; of course it’s a positive sign!

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Of course, it is! S like others trader I am also seeking for volatile market to make money from this financial market! And I see; day by day we traders are getting more trading pairs to use; of course it’s a positive sign!
Just don`t overdose with volatile. Can be harmfull. ;)

Leebax

Master Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Being profitable in forex takes time, thats all. Spending years gaining experience being in the markets every week will pay you off in the end. Its wether y0ou can stay amongst the markets for years and not losing everything and walking away splits the men from the boys

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
Well I'm sure you will be glad that this week the big boys are back and the market should move a lot more.

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
In the last few decades forex has been a great source of income for those who are willing to earn money from digital spaces. But when traders are becoming confused regarding the potentiality of forex market as earning platform they can feel thrilled, sometimes anxieties regarding the income earning facilities. Even sometimes, traders can get confused in the midst of all trading prospective regarding which one are good trades and which are not.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=714796

99% of traders lose money, forums posters are blind leading the blind.

blind leading the blind.gif

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
Being profitable in forex takes time, thats all. Spending years gaining experience being in the markets every week will pay you off in the end. Its wether y0ou can stay amongst the markets for years and not losing everything and walking away splits the men from the boys
That’s the key here, patience. But who has it today? Traders demand quick returns, not getting which they tend to leave.

• 👍
Reactions: Leebax