US GDP will -ve or +ve.......?

InvestBank

Trader
Jun 18, 2013
Dear traders, dollar index is moving between 83-83.10, it gain already 55 point. Gold crashed badly in asian and euro session, this is a signal that if the US GDP is +ve then data has operated before time, if it will -ve, then the market will move up in american session..................:)...........bit.ly/1bM3toV

First of all I would like to introduce you myself I am a banker by profession. I have worked in various capacities. When I resigned from my job I was working as Treasury Head with very handsum salary and extra benefits. You think I am crazy or metal, why this guy left his job. When I was planing to quite my job, I discussed with my seniors, job-fellow and my family that I am going to start my own business. They asked my which kind of business you want to start...........? Yes my answer was that I want to be a successful traders.............all of them they laugh on me........... such a funny profession or business you choose. This is very risky and 98% are loser. They asked me lot of questions............ it is a long story....... but finally I convinced them on my decision.......... I am working as trader since 9 years............I am very happy to be independent owner of my business with more hand-sum income if compare with my banking career............ Why I am telling you these things.......? Oh.... Good question. In the forex trading world , there are some principles which you must need to follow, as I mentioned one that is "Decision"......... see more......... bit.ly/1bM3toV

First of all I would like to introduce you myself I am a banker by profession. I have worked in various capacities. When I resigned from my job I was working as Treasury Head with very handsum salary and extra benefits. You think I am crazy or metal, why this guy left his job. When I was planing to quite my job, I discussed with my seniors, job-fellow and my family that I am going to start my own business. They asked my which kind of business you want to start...........? Yes my answer was that I want to be a successful traders.............all of them they laugh on me........... such a funny profession or business you choose. This is very risky and 98% are loser. They asked me lot of questions............ it is a long story....... but finally I convinced them on my decision.......... I am working as trader since 9 years............I am very happy to be independent owner of my business with more hand-sum income if compare with my banking career............ Why I am telling you these things.......? Oh.... Good question. In the forex trading world , there are some principles which you must need to follow, as I mentioned one that is "Decision"......... "Emotion"........"Personal Interest"

I think gold will fall more down upto level of 1121, if today gold broke his previous low 1379, then can stay on next level at 1157. Then it will take retrace upto 1223 in steps...................