Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

thekid

Trader
Oct 1, 2021
If you are able to make very very very good profit in trading, then why do you need your normal job for? At least in my opinion :D

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys :)
I like Forex obviously. It would give me enough freedom and financial stability. However, I am not a full time trader yet. I have to improve a lot. Thus, I have a traditional job as well. Nevertheless, I have been working towards being a full time professional trader to depend on trading only.

Lacquer

Banned
Dec 13, 2021
Anybody would prefer forex over a normal job because it is more rewarding, but the thing is, forex isn’t going to yield profits for traders until they are fully aware of its concepts. People should make a transition from their jobs to forex once they start making consistent profits. Until then, they can continue doing part-time trading with their jobs.

Serenity

Banned
Feb 16, 2022
I prefer my regular job over forex as it guarantees me steady paychecks. Trading currencies is a wonderful way to generate extra income for me.

shortmir

Banned
Feb 23, 2022
Forex trading is a good way to supplement your income, but doing forex trading alone is not on my mind right now. Forex trading doesn’t guarantee consistent profits, and there are occasions when I suffer losses as well. Trading can be very stressful, which is why a job is a perfect cushion I could fall back on in case something goes wrong with my trades.

Dutchy86

Trader
Sep 27, 2020
Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys :)
Normal job gives me the security I need, once financially able then I would leave the normal job