Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
Visit site
In the beginning, as soon as I came across Forex, it was just an interesting hobby for me, during the trading process, I realized that you can make good money from trading, the main thing is not to be greedy and act strictly according to strategy

Jan 27, 2021
Visit site
It's a very cool thread here, guys! Well, I would like to try to mix my main job and forex. I decided to find a normal job but at the same time, I try to allocate enough time for forex. It's not sooo difficult, but I think someday I will have to make a choice and I don't know which one I will pick but right now it's the best way for me to earn enough money for my living and I really love everything right now.

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Visit site
If you think you can make consistent profit from forex so that you can afford your everyday needs then you can quit your job, but if you think you can’t make sufficient money from forex then don’t leave your job also remember forex is a highly unstable market, constant profit comes with a lot of practice.
True, We shouldn't risk our regular source of income for forex altogether.

Reactions: Johnsonsarah

vicjon1995

Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
If you have the knowledge, skills and the discipline you may opt it as a profession. Otherwise stick to your stable pay check and trade when you get the opportunity.

sunar14

Jan 17, 2021
Visit site
I think trading complements your primary job, because it offers flexibility, offers you an opportunity 24/5. However it's pretty challenging to make additional stable source of income of this