Trading Education Sites and Refershing Brokers list

Robert

Trader
Oct 24, 2012
Hi there,

I see an extensive amount of brokers but no sites for FX education sites. I suggest providing traders with some educational sites or to rate EA providers, will be a great addition. I am not a big fan of EA's but I know a great site for free forex education.The website is called TradingQuarter.com and they work in collaberation with ForexTrading.com broker that is owned by Saxo Bank. Maybe refreshing the brokers list once a month would be great as well.

Thanks for all the hard work :)

Alan58

Trader
Sep 14, 2012
Hi Rob,
Thank you for sharing this, i'm a beginner so i really need this, can you give me the exact link of it or should i just check it with the information you give us here?

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
I'd say the link 'tradingquarter.com' is pretty exact. :)

And I agree with refreshing the broker list: many of the well-known 'biggies' are missing ... to be honest, I have never even heard of most of the brokers in the polling threads.

Cheers,
P.

daveM

Master Trader
Google is great for finding topics, search the keywords you want..... check out blogs. for example fibonacci and there will appear all kinds of articles and then you can check the rest of the guy's site for helpful stuff. I have gleaned a lot of good information from this site, some excellent articles and indicators.

May 3, 2012
Glasgow
There are a huge amount of blogs out there that are great for education, but the problem is, there is also a lot of rubbish. People selling info that you can get for free, claiming ot have the holy grail when, in all honesty, if they did then why would they sell it?
Some of the best forums and education sites that i've found which are totally free, are here at earnforex, the forex school at babypips and forexfactory (theya re also good for news). For news, FXstreet is pretty good, particularly the twitter feed, and for blogs, my favourite at the mo is the mahifx blog, particularly the intern learns thread.

These are my own particular current reading list, and favourite sites, for now at least. This will change as new sites and contributors pop up all over the place. Just remember, that with forex, google is your friend and you can find an abundance of useful info all over the place, as long as you know what rubbish to filter out :)

4xtradingcoach

Active Trader
Nov 4, 2012
US
the4xcoach.com
You could also pay for services like the news,
try "trade the news" service.
or what about starting off by using a robust trading platform like trading
forex futures?
(something with depth)

Using free sites is okay but you have to be careful.
Even though many of the trading strategies might work well for the person who posted it,
there is always a learning curve and having the assistance of the "coach" is always a better approach

4xtradingcoach

shureshot959

Trader
Jan 17, 2013
Im using mostly free sites for this and had mixed experience with them.
Although the sites of the bigger brokers give reliable information too. Withe free educations and presentations and such. Even own tv. :)

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
my forex brethens, this forex regulation is getting me pissed off. Does forex need all these regulation?My dealer told me he could only afford a 50:1 leverage.For God's sake, these LEVERages enhances forex mechanization by acting as LEVERS such that a client could do more with so little. Borrowing a financial weakling Hercules muscles so that he could bark heavy orders with a light purse and tender margin. If a client chooses to dine in the forex with a more than 50m long spoon why would the NFA restrict him to 50? This is 'forex-undemocracy'.

dodo

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 23, 2014
I would suggest babypips and also profiforex for any one, I have gone through some of their articles and I think they have sound forex education for those who are willing to learn forex. But we still have keep on the research to find forex sites with forex education and refresh brokers list.

Last edited:

ladavids79

Trader
Apr 9, 2014
Hello Pals,
i'm a beginner so i really need this, can you give me the exact link of it or should i just check it with the information you give us here? Is using free sites okay? I have been enjoying the trading strategies and they are work well for me for now. I need advise and help to proceed to a more better site so that i can improve.

SergZoro

Dec 17, 2014
Hi there,

I see an extensive amount of brokers but no sites for FX education sites. I suggest providing traders with some educational sites or to rate EA providers, will be a great addition. I am not a big fan of EA's but I know a great site for free forex education.The website is called TradingQuarter.com and they work in collaberation with ForexTrading.com broker that is owned by Saxo Bank. Maybe refreshing the brokers list once a month would be great as well.

Thanks for all the hard work :)

This is down, look like nice try by saxo to try to atract trader

Beggar

Oct 21, 2015
I am not a big fan of EA's but I know a great site for free forex education.The website is called TradingQuarter.com and they work in collaberation with ForexTrading.com broker that is owned by Saxo Bank.

I think it is also good for beginners to sign up for a demo account with virtual funds, or those who allow trading in units (instead of lots) like Oanda.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
There are a huge amount of blogs out there that are great for education, but the problem is, there is also a lot of rubbish. People selling info that you can get for free, claiming ot have the holy grail when, in all honesty, if they did then why would they sell it?
Some of the best forums and education sites that i've found which are totally free, are here at earnforex, the forex school at babypips and forexfactory (theya re also good for news). For news, FXstreet is pretty good, particularly the twitter feed, and for blogs, my favourite at the mo is the mahifx blog, particularly the intern learns thread.

These are my own particular current reading list, and favourite sites, for now at least. This will change as new sites and contributors pop up all over the place. Just remember, that with forex, google is your friend and you can find an abundance of useful info all over the place, as long as you know what rubbish to filter out :)
I totally agree about Baby Pips. So far my fav forex edu place.

treys

Trader
Aug 1, 2016
Thanks for sharing this. I think it is important to be educated on FOREX before even thinking about invest on this. Does anyone have another suggestion for learning about the market?