Free Forex Trading room and Forex Signals by Pro Traders

We have recently launched an exciting new forex signals and trading room site.

www.liveforextrading.info

As the site owner, I have been researching and trading forex for over 3 years, and during that time I have used to dozens of forex products (ea's, education courses, trading rooms, signal providers, brokers, VPS providers). However I was never able to find a site offering the experience I wanted. I was looking for a site that offered trading signals, and also access to the traders submitting the signals so I could discuss why they were making each trading decision.

The sites I found were either a straight signal services or an expensive combination of forex education with an additional live trading room. (most costing upwards of $5k)

I have also spent time on both Zulutrade and Currensea, which gave me the idea of building my own site, with the best aspects of everything that I had found.

I wanted to be able to easily follow the signals, and ask the traders directly about their decision making. I also wanted to make it completely transparent through MT4i and Myfxbook.

I've now grown into a profitable trader, and found a system of trading a single pair (GPB/USD) to capture a daily move of around 55pips. I have been trading this sytem for around 4 months successfully, I registered a new MT4 account 6 weeks ago so that I could display fresh, historic trading performance. Unfortunately the lack of recent volatility over the past 3 weeks has made it though to make money, but I am very confident in my ability to continue the historic performance moving forward.

I also trade with two other professionals using their own systems, and am looking to recruit a 4th. If you would like to be involved please get in contact.

So, is this really free? Yes, everything I have discribed above is completely free. I offer an additional trade copier to any of the signal providers at an additional monthly fee, however you are not obligated to use it. It is mearly available if you don't want to sit in the trading room all day.

I also offer forward tests on a number of EA's that I am also an affiliate of.

I hope that if I give away 95% of the site services for free it will improve the membership base and I will be able generate enough money to maintain the site through selling a few trade copier subscriptions and EA's through my affiliate links.

I hope to see you in there!

Please register to access the free forex trading room and follow the free forex signals inside!

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss working with me in the trading room.

www.liveforextrading.info

Best regards,

Nick McDonald