Trading Education Sites and Refershing Brokers list

A

AntjeWagner

for theory, babypips is a good one for sure.
has anyone been at Online trading academy or academy of financial trading?

A

AntjeWagner

alright I see. yes that is true. but there are always bad reviews in every part with high traffic. It is hard to satisfy everyone ;)

LeoCass

Trader
May 20, 2019
www.markethours.net
I'm very big on getting the info for free as I've been confronted to a lot of paid info providers which "spin" the facts towards whatever they are trying to sell you next.

I've recently come across a free app called Forex Hero and it is really nice for beginners, with lots of real-life examples to understand correlations between different factors such as the price of gold and its impact on the AUD, the production of oil and its impact on the RUB, how the CHF surge in 2015 happened and could have been predicted. I would definitely recommend it - it's free so there's no big risk in checking it out :)

Irma

Trader
May 28, 2019
Broker list can be very useful!

I cam here when looking for some reviews about [URL deleted] NSBroker.(If someone is interested - it also about trading education). But now I want to tell that found these reviews was really difficult because I didn't know where the reviews are trusted. I'm a beginner and trading education site it's the best opportunity for me and million similar novices to start rending.

Last edited by a moderator: