SourceCode Forex Managed Account

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are a professional team with 6-year automatic forex trading experiences.
We provide forex managed account service and programming service.

We are the top trade leader ranked NO.1 on currensee.com:
http://www.currensee.com/custom/profile/?ticker=LIWWK.A&lead=web&camp=default
And you can also check our excellent performance on myfxbook.com:
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/spytrader/320952

large.jpg

Here is some brief information of our service:

Brokers: Mainly CFH Markets, Gain Capital, GoMarkets
Currency Pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD
Trading Style: Mixed - EA with manual control
Drawdown: Under 20%
Minimum Deposit: $30k
Commission Fee: 35% (High Watermark, negotiable if institutional clients/large deposit)
Management Fee: 2%
Method of Payment: Bank wire and Paypal

For more information, welcome to our official website:http://sourcecodefx.com
I look forward to your reply and please feel free to ask me whatever you are interested in. Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Yours faithfully.

SourceCode Trading Technology Corporation
E-mail: spytrader007@gmail.com

Last edited:

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
Trading Description:
Trading profile: Conservative/Normal/Aggressive (the data of the following is the conservative system).
Risk per trade: < 2%
Target max draw down: < 15%
Target monthly ROI: 3% - 5%
Pairs traded: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD
Trade Timeframe: 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H
Trade frequency: approximately between 50 per week depending on market opportunities
System type: Automatic trading system with manual control
System description: The system in includes breakout system, trend continuation and counter-trend system. SourceCodeFX trade the three EAs together but also with manual control.

Risk Control:
1. We use SL for each order and we control the max loss of per trade under 2%.
Actual for most order the SL is under 0.5%-1%.
2. We control the daily drawdown under 5%.
If the system hit the drawdown then we stop the system for a while.
3. We control the max account drawdown under 15%.

Risk Preferences:
Conservative: max dd < 15% and 3-5% profit per month
Normal: max dd < 30% and 6-10% profit per month
Aggressive: max dd < 45% and 9-15% profit per month

Last edited:

aokisyoukos

Trader
May 22, 2013
I've helped you promote in many section, my friend.
I can understand that now you have good systems to win, so you really eager to share with other friends to gain together.
I like your profitable strategies. and definately I support you. :D
Best regards, a

Last edited:

Jacson

Trader
Jul 1, 2013
Currency trading handled consideration is a trading consideration started out in the name of a customer exchanged and handled by an experienced investor who is compensated an decided amount of the benefit he makes. This system gives you a expert control of the money you spend and very exciting benefit.

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
Thanks. Can you tell me something about your risk management?
Hi, cedwardone
Here is my Risk Control:
1. I use SL for each order and I control the max loss of per trade under 2%.
Actual for most order the SL is under 0.5%-1%.
2. I control the daily drawdown under 5%.
If the system hit the drawdown then I stop the system for a while.
3. I control the max account drawdown under 15%.

My Risk Preferences:
Conservative: max dd < 15% and 3-5% profit per month
Normal: max dd < 30% and 6-10% profit per month
Aggressive: max dd < 45% and 9-15% profit per month

View my performance
large.jpg

Last edited:

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
Currency trading handled consideration is a trading consideration started out in the name of a customer exchanged and handled by an experienced investor who is compensated an decided amount of the benefit he makes. This system gives you a expert control of the money you spend and very exciting benefit.
Recently, more and more friends have showed their interest in our account management services (via PM, Email or Skype), hoping to have a better understanding of our PAMM programs, so we decided to present a more detailed description of our services in the next posts.

aokisyoukos

Trader
May 22, 2013
Recently, more and more friends have showed their interest in our account management services (via PM, Email or Skype), hoping to have a better understanding of our PAMM programs, so we decided to present a more detailed description of our services in the next posts.
Congratulations!!! Look forward to see that.
If you need any help, please tell me.
All the best, aokisyoukos

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
Who we are?
We are the professional trader’s team working in the foreign exchange market. We are very proud of our history trading record, so we decide to start the thread here to let more potential clients know us and give not only investors but also us more opportunities to earn plenty of money by making good use of this market and our professional skills.
Having several years of trading experience, we can offer forex account management to the sophisticated comers by precisely forecast and take advantages of any fluctuation in the forex market. Transparent and ethical business principals are the most fundamental thing in our company.
Our mission
The Sourcecode Company aim at offering the best service for Forex account in the world by maximizing the returns on your investment, offering full transparency to the customers while maintaining the strictest system to ensure client security, providing ‘No Redemption Period’ policy and diversifying clients’ investment portfolios from all other traditional investment.
Our objective
We are committed to providing our clients with the transparent Forex Managed Account service which prides itself on delivering clients extraordinary returns.
It is our objective to use our experience and the most up-to-date methods of trading including automated trading system which is applying successful and sophisticated trading logic based on many parameters, strategies, timeframes, leverage and risk management controls as opposed to traditional asset management programs that are fully dependent on the human factor to give opportunity to the customers to gain higher return than the treasury bills’ and diversify their investment.
Commitment, mutual respect, full transparency and professional client services are key elements that contribute to the unique corporate identity of Sourcecode Company.