Investment planning and managed account

ertgh

Active Trader
May 18, 2012
I’m the Business Development Manager for managed account company. We have several teams and automated trading strategies in place and we totally customize our solution for our investors’ needs. Our investors can select from various portfolios each have a unique edge to the market. Some of the strategies trade on Forex, others are on commodities and futures. As we work in a managed account setup You will have Your own segregated account and You can withdraw/deposit anytime You wish.

Minimum account size depends on the choice of portfolio.

For more information kindly send me a PM with Your email address and I will be happy to send You details of our portfolios and help You in planning Your investment and finding the best solution for You.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I personally believe in managing things on my own since following others or even automatic trading is just temporary good after that period it’s just useless, so that’s why I believe it’s crucial that we work with on ability and with time it will also grow, I am working with great broker like Nova FX broker and trust me they have best planning for my investment since they provide amazing Super Nova offer which gives me 5% extra on deposit.

ertgh

Active Trader
May 18, 2012
I personally believe in managing things on my own since following others or even automatic trading is just temporary good after that period it’s just useless, so that’s why I believe it’s crucial that we work with on ability and with time it will also grow, I am working with great broker like Nova FX broker and trust me they have best planning for my investment since they provide amazing Super Nova offer which gives me 5% extra on deposit.

I agree with You if You are a good trader and like to trade then why not.
Our clients mostly choose us cause of the constant profit we generate on their account and they don't need to trade themselves giving them freetime.

For example if You invest $100k and we make 5% on it in month You get $3750 after commission that You haven't had to work for and withdraw immediately. This gives many our clients instant cashflow every month. Of course there will be months when we make only 1% on the account and in other months 10-12% is likely as well.

We have been in business for more then 5 years and we have constantly made profit for our clients. We have trade statements proving this that will be shown to interested investors.