Price Alert

boa_conflictor

Master Trader
Aug 5, 2016
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to separate the alerts of the different lines for this indicator somehow.

Currently when for example i have 2 or 3 alert lines on the chart and 1 alert is hit by price, the alert for the other line(s) are disabled until i mark the alert box again.
I only use the popup, but i guess this is for the other options as well.

It would be nice when using multi alert lines, and 1 is hit by price, that the others stay enabled.
Is this possible? I guess not, but just asking.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to separate the alerts of the different lines for this indicator somehow.

Currently when for example i have 2 or 3 alert lines on the chart and 1 alert is hit by price, the alert for the other line(s) are disabled until i mark the alert box again.
I only use the popup, but i guess this is for the other options as well.

It would be nice when using multi alert lines, and 1 is hit by price, that the others stay enabled.
Is this possible? I guess not, but just asking.
Not in Price Alert, but our Price Line Alert indicator, which is a little bit more complex, has that feature.

paymanz

Trader
Nov 24, 2020
hi , this indicator not developing anymore? wanted to ask if possible after for example bellow price level hit after you move the line to lower price to re-check the alert tick boxes according to input parameters automatically? so you don't need to check the box each time please.
thank you

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hi , this indicator not developing anymore? wanted to ask if possible after for example bellow price level hit after you move the line to lower price to re-check the alert tick boxes according to input parameters automatically? so you don't need to check the box each time please.
thank you
Yes, it's still developed. That's an interesting suggestion. I will see if it's possible to implement (to keep switching the right checkboxes back on).

• 👍
Reactions: paymanz

boa_conflictor

Master Trader
Aug 5, 2016
Hello, i don't know if this might be a bug, or that it is instrument related, but "exact price" in XWTI does not fire, but "below price" and "above price" do?

I deleted the indicator from the chart and added it again, but that didn't help.

MT5 version.

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello, i don't know if this might be a bug, or that it is instrument related, but "exact price" in XWTI does not fire, but "below price" and "above price" do?

I deleted the indicator from the chart and added it again, but that didn't help.

MT5 version.
What do you have your AlertOnPrice input parameter set to? Perhaps, the price just jumps over the exact value?

boa_conflictor

Master Trader
Aug 5, 2016

MT5 version.
I also discovered that the same thing is happening with BTCUSD as well.

And price does not jump over the "exactly price" like you suggested, i tested it several times, also with very low volatility. It just goes up and down over the 'exactly price" line without firing...

Weird.