People will tell you it isnt possible to make a living from forex

ABARUKAYYA

Trader
Dec 22, 2019
My solid belief is that the key to successful investing of any type is control of your emotions. Obviously knowledge and successful strategy are important, but what frequently separates the winners from the losers, and the big winners from the small ones - is your ability to control your emotions.

Set your targets to buy and/or sell, and stick with them. More money is lost because of greed and emotion than from most other causes.
Indeed, I agree with you, also research can be among to stayou updated

torry9

Jan 6, 2020
Yes! At the EOD our research results only pay off. We have to be on toes constantly if we want to succeed. So keep a track of forex markets nicely.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Even the most pessimistic view is that 95% of traders lose money. So flip that around and that means 5% of traders are winners so therefore it is possible...

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
The truth is that if it is possible to make a living with Forex but it is more correct to say that it is absolutely complicated because these markets are not for anyone, Even university graduates in trade or economics do not succeed in the markets because their careers only serve as a basis for entry but Forex’s study is much more extensive and complicated than seen externally. Studies must be extensive, there must be a stable psychological state and, above all, patience because success in making a living from this market takes a long time to realize fixed and high earnings.
Pretty much sum it all up! Forex involves intensively hard reading and researching to make a good profit.

Terry_8

Trader
Mar 23, 2020
Yes! At the EOD our research results only pay off. We have to be on toes constantly if we want to succeed. So keep a track of forex markets nicely.
Yeah! We need to work hard if we want to succeed as a trader, nothing good comes without that.

• 👍
Reactions: torry9

torry9

Jan 6, 2020
Well that is what most traders are failing at. They often give in to their greediness and impatient side while trading.
And that's the main reason for their downfall. Traders need to learn a few things before they begin their journey as traders.

finnik

Trader
Apr 24, 2020
Romania
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Most people that we interact with on a daily basis will tell us that it is not possible to make a success or even a living from trading the forex markets. I was lucky enough to find a course that made me think different and gave me a positve perspective. I truly feel that we can all be a success, please leave reply's if you would like to discuss your own successful forex journeys or have questions on my journey into forex in particular.
Thank you for taking the time to read and I wish you all the best on whatever you decide

Thanks and Regards

Gurps
Yes bro. It can be such a roller coaster. So i dont blame peoplewho think that way. But there are some people who are successful and i aim to be like them someday. My biggest issue for now is consistency in making profits monthlky. i could make a good one this month and not make the next month. I have been trading on and off for 2 years now.

Day

Trader
Jul 25, 2020
Pretty you are absolutely right. You cannot be on this market without knowing the basic rules of the game. So, sooner or later, the market will eventually teach you.