People will tell you it isnt possible to make a living from forex

Gurpal forex

Active Trader
Jan 7, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Most people that we interact with on a daily basis will tell us that it is not possible to make a success or even a living from trading the forex markets. I was lucky enough to find a course that made me think different and gave me a positve perspective. I truly feel that we can all be a success, please leave reply's if you would like to discuss your own successful forex journeys or have questions on my journey into forex in particular.
Thank you for taking the time to read and I wish you all the best on whatever you decide

Thanks and Regards

Gurps

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Hi Gurpal, it was nice to read your success story, it felt really good to see that there are people having same kind of experience of Forex as i had. I believe that it is possible to make your living out of forex trading. Only thing a trader should not forget while trading is disciplined trading. Emotions and Ego are the two main enemies of a trader while trading, they should be eliminated as early as possible. You can make profits in Forex only when you make trades on a right time and at right position.

Amna Joseph

Banned
Mar 1, 2010
Yup, I am finding this forum pretty interesting. There are real people and real experience. I had a good start, the only fault i made was to use robots in the initial trades where i was not able to understand its features fully. Now things are all settled and i am a good trader i can say that openly ;) :p

quantum360

Active Trader
Apr 26, 2010
Wave count seems to work pretty well for me. It's different for every trader I guess. It's about finding something that suits your character, not about looking for a holy grail in trading.

graceheather

Active Trader
Jun 25, 2010
Surely there are people making a good living by Forex.

Remember the legendary George Soros?

Literally "robbed" bank of london in 1 or 2 days (if i remember correctly)

ProfessorBob

Active Trader
Jul 20, 2010
www.forexautomoneyreviews.net
My solid belief is that the key to successful investing of any type is control of your emotions. Obviously knowledge and successful strategy are important, but what frequently separates the winners from the losers, and the big winners from the small ones - is your ability to control your emotions.

Set your targets to buy and/or sell, and stick with them. More money is lost because of greed and emotion than from most other causes.

graceheather

Active Trader
Jun 25, 2010
Control the 2 greatest emotion that affect you

Emotion #1: Fear
Emotion #2: Greed

Investing & trading is a kind of arts & science in mastering these 2 emotions of yours.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hi

Hey, Nice information. There are a lot of great and helpful strategies of Forex. Forex Trading is good for you. You can find more useful information of Forex. People believes in this story. Thanks:D...

dudde

Trader
Dec 14, 2010
Dear all,
I Think Forex is about..

How We See..
How We Learn..
and How We Apply..

Let's get our forex glory
:D

forex is important tool in our live
thanks

Dec 16, 2010
In trading forex, a trader should be equipped with the basics and fundamentals of the market and learn to use leverage and manage money properly. There should be no emotions when doing any trade.

jmathers

Trader
Dec 22, 2010
There are plenty of well trained individuals that make a living trading. Along with the emotional and ego problems that everyone reports is a lack of knowledge. It's important to understand the market or commodity that you are dealing with in order to really create a solid pattern.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I really appreciate their words, because Forex is not the profession for general people; it’s very challenging job; here more than 90% traders are unable to make regular money! Yes, more than 90%.

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
The truth is that if it is possible to make a living with Forex but it is more correct to say that it is absolutely complicated because these markets are not for anyone, Even university graduates in trade or economics do not succeed in the markets because their careers only serve as a basis for entry but Forex’s study is much more extensive and complicated than seen externally. Studies must be extensive, there must be a stable psychological state and, above all, patience because success in making a living from this market takes a long time to realize fixed and high earnings.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Good to read some positive sentiment here!

Anything worthwhile in life takes hard work, but everything is possible!