People will tell you it isnt possible to make a living from forex

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
It is true that you can make your living solely from forex trading. But, dont think that this is easy to do. You will need several years of experience, good trading strategy, invested significant amount of money and cool mind. Choice is yours

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
It is true that you can make your living solely from forex trading. But, dont think that this is easy to do. You will need several years of experience, good trading strategy, invested significant amount of money and cool mind. Choice is yours
Agreed, achieving the goal is possible no doubt, but the road to that achievement is not easy at all.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I believe it’s possible but you have to have the right mindset, education, and a big enough investment. Most people lack one or more of these. There was a study done at one point (don’t remember exact details- maybe someone else does) but they determined that you could make around 3k a month off a 30k investment. Of course, this was using a certain strategy that was mostly profitable but the point was just to provide a ballpark estimate of what one could expect.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Most people that we interact with on a daily basis will tell us that it is not possible to make a success or even a living from trading the forex markets. I was lucky enough to find a course that made me think different and gave me a positve perspective. I truly feel that we can all be a success, please leave reply's if you would like to discuss your own successful forex journeys or have questions on my journey into forex in particular.
Thank you for taking the time to read and I wish you all the best on whatever you decide

Thanks and Regards

Gurps
So can you share any practical advice how to improve our performance?