Jul 2, 2021
Hi there,

I hope someone can help as it has brought my trading to a holt. I've been using OCT for a few months with multiple broker accounts (live and demo) suddenly it has stopped working, it seems to have frozen.

OCT appears on the chart but it doesn't let me click anything. In fact, I can move the chart by right clicking and moving the mouse which tells me although it looks there, it is not. I removed it for the EA folder, but it remains on the chart. I've also reinstalled it resulting in two OCT displaying on the chart, but I am unable to use either of them.

Is anyone able to advise?

Very best
Jonny

Jul 2, 2021
First, to remove the remnants of old panels, please Ctrl+B, List All, Select all, Delete.
Then, after attaching a new panel, please check the Experts tab of the Terminal subwindow - are there any errors?
Perfect! This sorted the issue out straight away., thank you. 2hrs of figuring it out, 2 mins to fix.

Have a great weekend!
Jonny

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

AlistairC

Jul 15, 2021
I have been using OCT and really enjoy it. Except for one thing - those little arrows and short lines that are placed to mark the entry, TP and SL. Is there someone who could adjust the code in the EA in order to make that function switchable ON/OFF (rather than to simply delete it)?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have been using OCT and really enjoy it. Except for one thing - those little arrows and short lines that are placed to mark the entry, TP and SL. Is there someone who could adjust the code in the EA in order to make that function switchable ON/OFF (rather than to simply delete it)?
I will consider adding an input parameter for that in the next version.

ibrosam

Aug 28, 2021
Hello guys,
Please i need a help about One Click trade pro. When I attempted to attach the EA, a box pop up and says... Lot size must be between 0 and 0. And when I checked the input, lot size was set by default to between 1.0 and 1.0. Please what can I do? Thanks.

ibrosam

Aug 28, 2021
The message means that the minimum position size and the maximum position size are both zero for this trading instrument at your broker. Which probably means that it is not tradable.
Thank you for your response sir. How can I change the default settings to comply with the broker platform am using? If and only if it is possible. Thank you once again.

EFFE

Trader
May 28, 2021
Can you make the EA more compatible with the scaling of windows 10. I use 150% scaling and some indicators are too big. In the meantime, I use a lower font in your EA, but some menus are still not perfectly readable.

Attachments

• mqltaphoto_2021-11-12_17-04-45.jpg
    mqltaphoto_2021-11-12_17-04-45.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 33

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Can you make the EA more compatible with the scaling of windows 10. I use 150% scaling and some indicators are too big. In the meantime, I use a lower font in your EA, but some menus are still not perfectly readable.
I am aware of this problem and this is something I plan to address in the next release of our panel EAs/indicators.

TheGMan

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2011

TheGMan

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2011
@TheGMan That's because Recommended position size is just that. The actual position size was set to 1. If you click on the recommended position size, it will move to the actual position size and then the trade will open with that position size.
Thanks for that explanation! Makes sense.

Wishing you a prosperous 2022! Trade well!

G

ICTRookie

Dec 29, 2021
Discuss One-Click Trade Pro expert advisor here. This free EA provides an easy-to-use chart panel to open, manage, and close trades with just a few clicks. You can ask any questions about this MetaTrader tool here.
Hi
First I should appreciate for this expert adviser which helps a lot.
It would have been better to add one more box for trading panel which we have in Risk Percentage for trade in setting , it would help for traders to manage every trade which need for instance manually control Risk Percentage in different situation.
Best Regards