New in trading

bmf

Dec 15, 2017
Hello peep out there, I am new to the trading forum so I can gain knowledge about trading and all other kinds of stuff.
So seeking for the suggestions from where should i start for it and in which field should i go?
Wheather in currency or cryptocurrency?
#TIA :D

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You can click on the link in my post and see the course overview. It covers the platforms only briefly. The time for completion is about 15 hours, but it depends on your reading speed, learning ability, and the knowledge of Forex you already have.

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Stay away from crypto, for sure. Read the free course. Gain some insights on how the markets work, the basics of how to place a trade, stop loss and how, when to close the trade etc. Don’t start with a short term view. Take a longer term view and approach it with patience.

Mar 31, 2018
www.profitwithpips.com
I would start with currency trading for dummies and then look for reputable Forex classes and open a demo account...read books about Forex trading and trading psychology and immerse yourself in Forex the concepts will click eventually if you stay the course

• 👍
Reactions: KASHIF 007

ethanscott

Trader
Apr 3, 2018
Hello peep out there, I am new to the trading forum so I can gain knowledge about trading and all other kinds of stuff.
So seeking for the suggestions from where should i start for it and in which field should i go?

Since you are new to trading, I don't think you should start with cryptocurrency right away since it is difficult to predict the outcome.
You should start with share market since I think that is comparatively easier than the rest to comprehend.
With all the data and softwares that are available today, it is a nice place to start and you will be able to get a basic idea of how to invest in share market and after that maybe you can move on to cryptocurrency or Forex trading soon.
Ideally, you should start investing in a safe company so that you can observe the trends but still get profits and then later on move on to more complex categories like cryptocurrency.
Either way, I know this is a Forex forum and a wrong place to post this, but I hope I did guide you in some way atleast.
Cheers mate \m/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
I think cryptocurrencies are unpredictable. I recommend to start with the stock on the weekly or daily timeframe.