New in trading

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Hey guys, I am new in trading so I will be extremely grateful if you share some knowledge.

I will advise that if you are looking to become a successful trader in this business then you have to learn trading with the help of the Demo tradin g account and also take the help of the forums in the process :)

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
I think every newbie must go for the Babypips school of Forex.
It really contains excellent information.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
I think its better to read reviews and get feed back on forums, and you should open a demo account to learn all about trading. You can also invest in PAMM account if you dont want to invest time in trading, try liteforex PAMM account its results were very stable but do check for previous returns first.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
yes I see babypips dot com is become good site to learn basic forex for beginner and this site easy to understand, and also if we always visit in forum forex also will get new knowledge from fellow trader, learn forex will more spirit if we gather together in forum

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Some good suggestions here. Definitely recommend [URL deleted]Baby Pips School of Pipsology for new and even experienced traders, and the use of demo accounts to test your ideas and strategies, and become familiar with the trading platform. There is also lots of information online about price action trading, etc., that is free to anyone that wants to take the time to look and study. There are no shortcuts, unfortunately!

Last edited by a moderator:

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes babypips dot com is good website which very popular among trader around the world, and while trader beginner learn theory and reading many article, they also can trade in demo acount for practice learning in real market condition, or they also can watching video on youtuibe many peopole share about forex on youtube just we typed keyword and find it

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
I read that some brokers give free training on forex either via online training or classroom educations.What are your thoughts about that?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think tose broker that also giving webinar and also training online, it's also as one way to campaign their company being more popular and this also good for trader because they get new insight and might also motivation to learn better

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
I think tose broker that also giving webinar and also training online, it's also as one way to campaign their company being more popular and this also good for trader because they get new insight and might also motivation to learn better
You will learn better for sure, but you don't believe they will make you brainwash to open a live account with their company?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Maybe yes, they will brainwash and attract to open new account from these broker, but I think as company also can't enforced them to joined or not,

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
All you need is to learn forex system. Babypips is good learning page for beginners. You should also start demo account learning as newbie to understand the concepts and market movement.