new to automated trading

chris_cube

Trader
Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone !

i have been trading manually since 2016 now, but the success could be better. Now i want to start with automated trading, but from what i have heard websites like markets.com cant really be trusted, so im looking for a good alternative website to get into it. Do you have any suggestions ?

Mar 31, 2018
www.profitwithpips.com
read my review on my favorite automated trading software here to sum it up:

The Forex market is such a worthwhile investment venture.....
I am still surprised at how popular this form of investment has become. On any given day there is an increasing number of people engaged in the Forex market. Many different backgrounds, social class and statuses, none of that really matters in the market though. T

This investment tool that is known as Forex trading is definitely on the rise. Just think of how many conversations you seem to be having lately with the random-ist people about Forex of all things.

For me, when I see such a thing happen, the obvious explanation is that there must be very some good profit in such an opportunity. It wouldn't be a buzz word if it wasn't something worth talking about. When you hear about a legal yet fairly quiet money-making gem you better research it. Never go blindly into Forex or any venture just because you hear that others are making money. Do your due diligence!

The fact is, Forex is a very profitable but it's a seemingly complex market. Having tools to help traders maximize their profit is key to some traders success strategy. And because of that fact I am introducing to you two of my favorite trading systems. Give them a try they will prove to be promising financial tools to aid in your wealth building strategy.

• Forex Diamond: which is an automate algorithm making your trading experience completely hands off
and
  • 1000pip Climber: which sends you signals to execute trades with the best trade setups for the most profitable trading opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mofyn

Trader
Nov 4, 2019
Automated Forex trading is one of the most effective strategies that allow a trader to multiply number of deals several times. This type of trading involves the help of automated advisers. A trading advisor is a script designed specifically for trading platforms that independently analyzes the movement of prices, independently placing the necessary orders. Such trading allows the trader to distract from trading, as the adviser buys/sells on the market independently. In other words, trade is entirely leaded by algorithms.
Automated trading makes sense when trading in a predictable market, without significant influence from news or emergency events. Most traders I know combine two types of trading and are successful :)