Is 5-digits-deposit secure on Eurotrader Broker?

Henry520

Jan 11, 2022
Hello EarnForex Community, I hardly open a thread on EarnForex Forum even though I have been an active member of this community for a long period. It’s difficult to verbalize how much benefited I am from the thread and experience of Forex traders from this EarnForex forum.

Today, I am here to receive your opinions on one of my important trading decision.
Indeed, I am fussy in nature and there are also a bunch of reasons behind being so fussy. In my life, I was deceived over and over for easily keeping faith in people. And there has been no exception although my Forex trading career too. I lost much money in different forex brokers being entrapped in the clutches of several IBs.

However, I have been trading on EuroTrader broker with a small amount for the last 1 year. In the last one year, I welded my forex trading skill to a great extent.

That’s the reason I am trying to take my Forex trading journey a bit further. So, I am planning to invest a total of $12000+ on EuroTrader. I never faced any trouble about withdrawal with the small amount in this broker. But, I am eager to know whether I have to face any trouble regarding withdrawal with a big amount.

I would be glad to have the answer from you if any trader has experience dealing in a large amount with the broker and withdrawal.

Please, don’t mind on the matter that I mentioned $12000 as a big amount. I know that this amount is a matter of fun to many. But, to me, it’s all I have as a capital to start trading. Waiting for your reply.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
$12,000 is a huge amount of money and you are right to worry about depositing your hard-earned funds with a broker. EuroTrader is a solid broker. They are regulated in both the EU and South Africa. I don't think you will have any trouble withdrawing your profits or investments from them.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I've heard good things about this broker and think it's a good sign that you've already received withdrawals previously with no issues through them. If it gives you peace of mind, you could try asking a support agent this question and make sure that there will be no obstacles with making a larger withdrawal than normal.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Hello EarnForex Community, I hardly open a thread on EarnForex Forum even though I have been an active member of this community for a long period. It’s difficult to verbalize how much benefited I am from the thread and experience of Forex traders from this EarnForex forum.

Today, I am here to receive your opinions on one of my important trading decision.
Indeed, I am fussy in nature and there are also a bunch of reasons behind being so fussy. In my life, I was deceived over and over for easily keeping faith in people. And there has been no exception although my Forex trading career too. I lost much money in different forex brokers being entrapped in the clutches of several IBs.

However, I have been trading on EuroTrader broker with a small amount for the last 1 year. In the last one year, I welded my forex trading skill to a great extent.

That’s the reason I am trying to take my Forex trading journey a bit further. So, I am planning to invest a total of $12000+ on EuroTrader. I never faced any trouble about withdrawal with the small amount in this broker. But, I am eager to know whether I have to face any trouble regarding withdrawal with a big amount.

I would be glad to have the answer from you if any trader has experience dealing in a large amount with the broker and withdrawal.

Please, don’t mind on the matter that I mentioned $12000 as a big amount. I know that this amount is a matter of fun to many. But, to me, it’s all I have as a capital to start trading. Waiting for your reply.

Hello Henry, it’s undoubtedly true that 12K USD is a handsome amount for trading. Seeing this thread, it seems to me that you have been in Forex trading for a very long time. And your intent of trading with a 12k amount proves that you are well confident of your skill.

As you have been in the Forex industry for a very long time, you may know that today’s forex industry is not like the 2010-12s. At that time, traders used to sweat a lot to find a reliable trading broker. However, the present scenario is entirely different. Majority of the brokers, nowadays, want to retain their traders by providing them with good service.

Now come to the relevance of Eurotrader. I have been with the broker for the last two years and using their HERO account. I can assure you that the broker has no security-related issues, and they never compromise with their customer service.

Even then, if you have any questions, you can make a live chat with Eurotrader. Thus, your ideas about the broker will be clearer.