$100 no deposit bonus, for real?

harryfibo

Nov 28, 2018
Hello, I opened this thread because I read on one of your post here that Forexchief offers $100 no deposit bonus to new traders. I have not seen a broker that offers bonus and allows one to withdraw.

I had a bad experience with instaforex. They offered me $1000 free bonus, but said I can only withdraw 10% of that amount if I make a profit. So I am only allowed to withdraw $100 even if I make profit greater than that. The worst part is that I have to deposit $100 before I can even think of withdraw anything. Bullshit.. The conditions are not realistic. They did not even state anything like that in their terms and conditions. Bad broker

So, now someone here says Forexchief offers $100 nodeposit bonus and they allow one to withdraw without depositing. Is this broker for real?

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
It is a free bonus, I have used it and made some profit. You should always read the conditions properly. I think on instaforex they stated that they have the right to demand for deposit before you can withdraw funds.

As for Forexchief welcome bonus here is their condition for withdrawing funds:
The Profit can be withdrawn only after trading turnover at the account achieved

10,000,000 USD. Trading turnover in USD of each order is equal to the total turnover under two transactions: transaction for opening an order and transaction for closing an order.

harryfibo

Nov 28, 2018
It is a free bonus, I have used it and made some profit. You should always read the conditions properly. I think on instaforex they stated that they have the right to demand for deposit before you can withdraw funds.

As for Forexchief welcome bonus here is their condition for withdrawing funds:

I registered with Forexchief yesterday and got the bonus today. I only need it to test a strategy as I don't want to risk my real cash with another broker. Let's see how it goes. Thanks

freezfx

Trader
Jan 16, 2017
I am glad you got it. Hopefully your strategy would be successful and you can cash in on the bonus. You are welcome!