I want to be a funded trader. Is FundedNext a good choice?

Alfred_Nisho

Apr 29, 2022
Hello everyone,
I am very new to the world of prop trading industry. I have been trading for one and a half year and been profiting quite good. But the amount is not so good and i want to profit more. That is why I am looking for a prop firm. After researching a lot, I came across a few and among which ftmo and fundednext popped up a lot of time. people seemed to love them.
Can anyone tell me more about which would be the best choice? and which one is easier to earn bigger?

• 👍
Reactions: FundedNext

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am very new to the world of prop trading industry. I have been trading for one and a half year and been profiting quite good. But the amount is not so good and i want to profit more. That is why I am looking for a prop firm. After researching a lot, I came across a few and among which ftmo and fundednext popped up a lot of time. people seemed to love them.
Can anyone tell me more about which would be the best choice? and which one is easier to earn bigger?
You will need to learn about the market fundamentals at first.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I don't have personal experience but since you didn't get a lot of comments here, I'd definitely look on various other sites online to get the best idea so you can go with the better company.