New to Prop Trading

serenefx

Mar 19, 2022
I am new to prop trading for forex. I am highly enthusiast about trading and my performance of two years of trading journey has been satisfactory. Now I want to take my trading game to a next level.
While i was thinking how to upgrade my account to earn bigger profit, I came across to FundedNext. This new proprietary firm is hyping all over the internet. I have been familiar with just FTMO & My Forex funds. But their challenges seemed absolutely absurd to me.
But as per the model structures of FundedNext, It seems really doable and easy for my experience in trading. I am signing up soon. KINDLY, Inform me if anyone is thinking of the same thing?

• 👍
Reactions: FundedNext

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Hello and welcome! I don't have experience with them personally and most won't since they launched this month. If you look up reviews, it seems a little odd because everything is either a 5 start review with extremely happy people, or a 1 star review and people claiming that their customer service agents aren't helpful. There isn't much info out there though and there aren't many reviews since they're so new.

JoshEvansFX

Trader
Jul 7, 2021
You are best using FTMO, as they are most reputable and have the best feedback in terms of payouts etc.

I've never heard of FundedNext.